If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    what
  • edited 2011-10-08 20:41:18
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Present day, heh. PRESENT TIME, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Then who was phone?

PHONE IS SPY
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call
    me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!!
    thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old
    (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind
    (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its
    SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random
    ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make
    alot of freinds here so give me lots of
    commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again
    ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!
    love and waffles,
    *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Yeah,I revived the thread for this. Deal w/ it nurd
  • edited 2011-12-03 17:55:13
    man wat a fail rite fukers go to the kitcn and make me a sanwich and if u rage than kewl story bro ha ha 
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    suck my cock,dude
  • ha ha rage go to the kichen over 9000 times lol lol lol
  • ("What treasure, Uncle?" "Tennis balls, my liege!") Surprisingly, Keanu
    Reeves claimed in an interview on British radio that during filming of Much Ado About Nothing Blessed befriended him and taught him to meditate. Moviegoers who are sympathetic to Reeves might have thought it more likely the other way round. Blessed may be calmer than apparent.
    IT IS SAID BY SOME THAT THE CHARACTER OF DESTRUCTION (A SENTIENT
    PERSONIFICATION OF DIFFICULT CHANGES WHO HAS QUIT HIS JOB TO BECOME AN
    ARTIST) FROM THE SANDMAN IS BASED ON HIM. SINCE AUTHOR NEIL GAIMAN IS ONE OF THE ONES WHO SAYS THIS, IT IS PERHAPS TRUE BUT NO LESS UNLIKELY.
    PLAYED HIS BEST AND HIS FAVOURITE ROLE AS THE SYMPATHETIC, TRAGICALLY NAIVE (YET STILL OCCASIONALLY BOMBASTIC) EMPEROR AUGUSTUS IN THE ACCLAIMED BRITISH MINI-SERIES I, CLAVDIVS. ("IS THERE ANYONE IN ROME WHO HAS NOT SLEPT WITH MY DAUGHTER?!!!")
    THIS ROMAN ROLE, AND SEEMINGLY HIS DELIVERY, WERE REFERENCED WITH A CAMEO IN GLADIATOR,
    IN WHICH - DESPITE APPEARING IN ONLY THREE FRAMES OF FILM - BLESSED'S
    CHARACTERISTIC ROAR CAN BE HEARD TO DEMAND 'KILL HIM!' CLEARLY ABOVE THE
    DIN OF THE CROWD.

PLAYED HIS PART IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BRITISH COP SHOW BY BEING COWBOY COP "FANCY" SMITH IN Z CARS, THE VILLAIN IN THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE SWEENEY AND A CORRUPT COP IN AN EPISODE OF MINDER.
    KNOWN TO BRITISH VIEWERS AS SPIRO IN THE 1987 VERSION OF THE TV SERIES MY FAMILY AND OTHER ANIMALS.
    OUTSIDE OF ACTING HE HAS MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CLIMB
    MOUNT EVEREST, ALTHOUGH IT'S HARD TO SEE WHY - ALL HE REALLY NEEDS TO DO
    IS STAND NEXT TO IT (OR POSSIBLY GLARE FEROCIOUSLY UNTIL IT CROUCHES
    DOWN IN SUBMISSION).

APPEARED IN HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU, IN A BIZARRE PERFORMANCE WHICH WAS POSSIBLY SO GOOD IT BROKE TIME. WE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE.
    RECENTLY APPEARED IN THE WRONG DOOR AS CAPTAIN GOLTIER THE TRAIN PIRATE.
    HE'S ALSO APPEARED IN DISNEY'S ANIMATED ADAPTATION OF TARZAN AS CLAYTON, AND WENT ON TO REPEAT THE SAME ROLE IN KINGDOM HEARTS.
    HIS PERFORMANCE WAS STILL QUITE HAMLIKE. HE ALSO PROVIDED THE "TARZAN
    YELL" FOR THE FILM. HIS VOICE PERFORMANCE OF BOSS NASS (THE GUNGAN KING)
    IN STAR WARS: THE PHANTOM MENACE WAS EQUALLY OVER THE TOP AND POSSIBLY THE MOST FUN PERFORMANCE IN THE ENTIRE MOVIE. ADDITIONALLY, HE NARRATED VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD IN WHICH HIS NARRATION STOLE THE SHOW AND CATAPULTED SAID GAME INTO THE HALLS OF AWESOME!

HE ALSO APPEARED IN ORIGINAL SERIES DOCTOR WHO: ("TRIAL OF A TIME LORD: MINDWARP") AND UTTERED THE IMMORTAL LINE:
    "TODAY PRUDENCE SHALL BE OUR WATCHWORD. TOMORROW WE SHALL SOAK THE LAND
    IN BLOOD!" HAMTASTIC! HE THEN ENDED UP EITHER MARRYING PERI OR KILLING
    HER, DEPENDING ON WHICH OF THE UNRELIABLE NARRATORS YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE.

HE HAD NO LINES IN THE ALMOST-DIALOGUE-FREE SHORT FILM EXAM CONDITIONS, AND STILL MANAGED TO BE THE LOUDEST PERSON IN THE FILM.
    HE WAS THE FIRST TO PLAY OLD DEUTERONOMY IN CATS. HE WAS THE ONE WHO CAME OUT AFTER THE SHOW FINISHED TO TELL THE AUDIENCE THAT THERE WAS A BOMB ALERT.
    HE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO RAISE A SON WITH AN AMERICAN ACCENT IN ROBIN HOOD: PRINCE OF THIEVES, AND STILL WAS THE LOUDEST PERSON IN THE FILM, EVEN ON HIS CHARACTER'S LAST LINE: "GOD!! AND KINNNG RICHAARRD!!! YAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!"
    HE TAUGHT MACGYVER ARCHAEOLOGY AS PART OF MAC'S EXPANSION PACK PAST AS SEEN IN THE LOST TREASURE OF ATLANTIS TELEMOVIE.
    HE HAS ALSO BEEN SIGHTED PRESENTING UNBEATABLE BANZUKE,
    ENTHUSIASTICALLY, IN THE GUISE OF BANZUKE BRIAN ATTIRED IN WHAT APPEARS
    TO BE RED PLASTIC FAUX-SAMURAI ARMOUR SEVERAL SIZES TOO SMALL, ON THE
    UK'S CHALLENGE TELLY CHANNEL.

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY FORM OF KNIGHT FEVER YET, POSSIBLY FOR FEARS HIS ACCEPTANCE SPEECH WOULD BURST EARDRUMS.
    WHEN NOT ACTIVELY BEING A LARGE HAM (OR SOMETIMES AT THE SAME TIME, ACTUALLY), BLESSED IS ALSO AN ARCHETYPAL BOISTEROUS BRUISER.
    BEFORE BEING LOST IN A
    GENERAL REVAMP, HIS PAGE ON WIKIPEDIA DESCRIBED HIM AS "HIGHLY
    CHARISMATIC" IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. APPARENTLY, THEIR STRICT NPOV
    POLICY HAS NO BEARING HERE: "HE IS A HIGHLY CHARISMATIC MAN" IS NOT
    SIMPLY AN OPINION, BUT AN OBJECTIVE STATEMENT OF FACT.

EVEN WHEN PLAYING SANTA TO INTRODUCE THE MUSIC CHANNEL'S 'MAGIC'S CHRISTMAS TOP 50' HE MANAGES TO BE A WONDERFUL HO-HO-HAM.
    ALONG WITH DIANA RIGG AND JEREMY CLARKSON,
    HE'S FROM DONCASTER. THE FACT THAT DONCASTER IS NOW ALSO HOME TO AN
    EXTENSIVE SCHOOL AND COLLEGE FOR THE DEAF MAY NOT BE COINCIDENTAL.

IN LATE 2009, BLESSED PLAYED A TIME-DISPLACED HENRY VIII IN THE SHORT INTERNET SERIES 8.0 HENRY 8.0.
    POPE GREGORY'S BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER!
    I DON'T WANT A BLOODY RICE CAKE, THEY DON'T FILL ME UP! IT'S LIKE EATING CRUNCHY AIR!!!
    THE ANCIENT WELSH HAD A GOD BY THE NAME "BRAN THE BLESSED." THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE!!! HAMLET THINKS SO!  *
    AS SUCH, I WAS CAST AS ODIN IN THE UPCOMING FILM ADAPTATION OF THE MIGHTY THOR, BUT THEN ANTHONY HOPKINS GOT THE PART INSTEAD.
    AFTER A CAMPAIGN BY
    FANS, TOM TOM HAVE AGREED TO OPEN NEGOTIATIONS WITH HIM TO RECORD A
    VOICE TRACK FOR THEIR SATNAV APPLIANCES IF THEY REACH 25,000 MEMBERS ON THEIR FACEBOOK GROUP. A DEMO VIDEO STARRING BRIAN HIMSELF CAN BE FOUND HERE ON YOUTUBE!
    HOPKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!!!
  • Kichigai birthday!!

My name is Van.I'm an artist,I'm a performance artist. I want people to perform their fantasies, their DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASY

I wanna get,you know, all different types,you know: the skinhead,leather,tattoo,piercing types... and also wanna bring the BOY♂NEXT♂DOOR

Ñòpë.ãví

• Kichigai birthday!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

dickbutt

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    dickbutt

00001_by_speccysy-d4qscf2.gif
  • edited 2012-04-28 19:46:38
    Kichigai birthday!!

I don't know if I should be ashamed that I understand most of the words in this video

• Definitely not gay.

handmaid p2iionic tHe, uHHHH, sUMMONER the disciple The Dolorosa N3OPHYT3 R3DGL4R3 Marquise Spinneret Mindfang E%ecutor GrAnD hIgHbLoOd orphaner dualscar Condensce

• Definitely not gay.

yuri yaoi yrui yoai yiru aoiy uriy yaio 

• Definitely not gay.

SUFFERER FUCKASS

• Kichigai birthday!!

Let's revive this thread with some funny jokes

Joke:
    Latvian: Is so cold.
    All: How cold is?
    Latvian: Very. Also dark.

Joke:
    Man is hungry. He steal bread to feed family. Get home, find all family have sent Siberia! “More bread for me,” man think. But bread have worm.

Joke:
    Janis: I hope my son does not die during night.
    Guntis: What is "hope"?
    Janis: Yes. I know what you say.
    Guntis: No. I am serious. What is hope?
    Janis: In truth, I do not know.

Joke:
    Questioning: Why did chicken cross road?
    Answering: I have not seen chicken since I was very young, on my parents' farm. This is before the Cossacks slaughtered them. I can still hear screams of sister as soldiers rape her. But back to question, where did you see chicken? I am very, very hungry.

Joke:
    Man car break down near house of farmer. Take shelter in barn. Find farmer daughter in barn. Oh! Hot stuff! But TOO LATE! Is already rape by soldier.

Joke:
    Knock knock
    Who’s there?
    Latvian.
    Latvian who?
    Please open door. Is cold.

Joke:
    Latvian walk into bar with pig on shoulder. Bartender say, “That look delicious!” But pig say, “No. Is Latvian. Taste is similar to dog.”

Joke:
    Latvian walk into bar with mule. Bartender say, “Why so long face?” Latvian say, “I was thinking of my daughter. She has been lie with soldier for potato feed baby. “

Joke:
    Is dead dog in road. Is dead Latvian in road. What difference?
    Dog have fur keep warm. Also, freedom. And dog try eat poop for pleasure not just survive. So many thing!

Joke:
    Three Latvian are brag about sons. “My son is soldier. He have rape as many women as want,” say first Latvian. “Zo?” second say, “My son is farmer. He have all potato he want!” Third Latvian wait long time, then say, “My son is die at birth. For him, struggle is over.” “Wow! You are win us,” say others. But all are feel sad.

Joke:
    What are one potato say other potato?
    Premise ridiculous. Who have two potato?

Joke:
    How many Latvian is take screw in light bulb?
    25. One screw in, 24 ride bicycle generator for 1-hour shift. But time probably better spend search food.

Joke:
    Latvian is capture by cannibals. Cannibals say, “We are kill you and eat you and use skin for canoe. But you may choose means of your death.” Latvian say, “Okay! You are give me fork, please!” But oops! Is forgot how use!

Latvian try to cross river. Has dog, potatoes, and dead son's body. Can only take two across river at one time. If he leave dog with potatoes or corpse, dog eat them. Is very sad. Also is not good boat.

Q: what is happening if you cross Latvian and potato?
    A: this is cruel joke. please, no more.

Joke:
    Why is Latvian throw clock out window? Will be no appointments anymore, only endure til death.

Joke:
    Man is wait bread line. Wait until starve. Is very funny, yes!

Latvian Nursery rhyme..:

one potato, one potao, one potato, no more potato..
    soldier eat potato and rape daughter..is end.

Joke:
    A fishmonger says to a bootblack, “Are there any more potato left?” Bootblack says, “Yes, one. But it has gone bad.” The fishmonger says, “I am very hungry. I have not eaten for three days. I shall eat it, even if it makes me very ill.” And bootblack says, “I did not speak truth. In reality, there is no food left. You shall go hungry yet another day, my friend.”

Joke:
    How is get one-arm Latvian out of tree?
    Is no one-arm Latvian! Why you silly? All go Center for Great Peaceful Physical Reassignment. You no ask.

Joke:
    Latvian is rub lamp find genii. Genii say, “What is three wishes?” Latvian say, “I wish potato!” Then, POOF! Potato! Latvian so happy! “Oh! Is potato! Is potato!” say Latvian. Genii ask, “What is next wish?” Latvian is say, “I wish you go away so can enjoy potato!” POOF! Too bad. Also, was only lamp.

Joke:
    Boy: But mother, I no are like grandma.
    Mother: Eat anyway. Is no potato.

Joke:
    Latvian walk into bar and say, “I have not eaten for many days. One full beer will be too much for me. How much just maybe one shot beer?” Bartender say, “This is can do for you. Is two centimes.” Latvian say, “Oh. I was hoping it would be less. I do not have that much.”

Joke:
    Before you judge a Ukranian, walk a kilometer in his shoes. After that who care? He a kilometer away and you have his shoes. The end.

Joke:
    A Latvian walks into a bar
    He suffers permanent brain damage from the impact and becomes a burden on his family

Joke:
    Two Latvian look at clouds. One see potato. Other see impossible dream.

Is same cloud.

Joke:
    Potato walk into bar. All in bar have surprise at potato. One man jump potato and eat. Realize is actually dog. All realize was illusion from hunger. Is sad time for all.

Joke:
    Latvian man go to doctor. 'Doctor doctor I have tumor growth in brain'. But Doctor dead due to poor health care infrastructure and no money for potato. Also man's tumor inoperable.

Joke:
    Man see tree with beautiful leaf greens. Man say 'hooray, great symbol hope times ahead' But is not tree, is dead body. Man hallucinating due to malnutrition.

Joke:
    Two Latvians are argue over wodka. One say, "For wodka, I give you daughter." Friend is say OK. Deal is struck. But he is surprise! She deformed by malnutrition.

Joke:
    Why is Latvian throw clock out window? Will be no appointments anymore, only endure til death.

Joke:
    Is Latvian couple have been marry 60 years! But for long times, is no making sex. For 60th wedding anniversary, wife is buy for husband hooker for the have sex! Hooker is arrive at door one fine day and is say to husband, “Hello! I here give you super sex!” Man is say, “Oh! I will have the soup.” Then hooker is say, “What? You have soup? Why you no told this?”

Joke:
    Latvian chase by politburo military off cliff. He hang by branch and see potato grow on branch. He reach for potato, but fall of cliff. Such is life.

Joke:
    One day, Latvian scientist claim to make growing of potato faster and easier. Next day is hanged for insanity.

Joke:
    Two Latvians in woods chased by bear. First Latvian cannot run is too hungry. Second Latvian is eaten by bear. First Latvian is relieved, but is eaten by bear as well. The bear represents the Cossacks.

Joke:
    Farmer hear of farmer with many potato. Farmer gets knife to kills farmer to steal potato. Farmer stabs farmer but knife is blunt. Suffering continues.

What the fuck?  Jokes mocking Latvians?  Well, that's an odd topic.

I gotta admit, some of those were actually pretty funny.  In an anti-humor sort of way.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I liked them. :/

I wish I could do anti-humor that well.  I need to study these jokes.

A college freshman who didn't know biology was told to get lots of vitamin C if he ever got sick.  When he got sick, he listened to that graduation song over and over again.

• Kichigai birthday!!

Watch this

And then watch this

• edited 2012-07-07 03:56:56
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

YOU WANT SOMETING TO DRRRINGKY?

SAY "IMMA TURSTY"

I BET YOU CAN'T DO THIS: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MARIO'S EEL IS FUNNY AGAINST THIS SCREEN

GRRRAH, WHATCHA DOIN' MISTIR VALCAINO?

HELLO, TYRANNOSAURUS ALAN!  I'M FILLING MY WATER WITH FLAME BLAST!

AYE?

RAIN FILTERS DOWN THROUGH MY HANDSOME VOLCANO CHARIZARDS, TO CREATE A WILD MINERAL DRAGON THAT GRABS LIFE BY THE BALLS AND BURNS YOU 'TIL YOU SHOUT:

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

COCKS

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m683mcbuLt1rzr632o1_1280.png