If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2011-05-12 21:39:10
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    What is with your recent copypasta from the forum?

HATERS GONNA GET BEFRIENDED.
  • They're somethin' else.
    TL;DR
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Some days I feel like leaving IJBM forever. I loathe this place so much.

What's wrong DYRE? Feeling the forum blues?

Slightly. Nothing interests me here.

...not even me?

No, don't take it like that. You are plenty interesting. You are one of my most favorite tropers here...of all time....

...really? You think that way about me? I didn't think you liked me that way.

Well...I....

Heh heh heh. Oh DYRE.

Everest?

Yes DYRE?

...Do you want to be my catgirl?

....I would love to.

SUPPORT LV. INCREASED.
  • edited 2011-05-12 21:53:21
    • Degrassi is actually pretty crappy and, contrary to what some claim, very cliched.
    • Doctor Who is way overrated! It isn't even that original or that great! A bunch of boring plots with unlikeable characters, Fan Dumb polluting this wiki with rants about how awesome it is! Jesus christ guys, get some new materail. Stop causing Hype Backlash, and The Timelord/Tardis joke was never funny in the first place!
      • Now you sound just like a fan.
        • Yes, there are people who actually don't like this show. Please get over it, TV Tropes. I don't like that this is the dominant fandom on this wiki!
        • I've never seen Doctor Who.
          I'm not kidding, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT SHOW until some time ago.
          Now that I saw how the Daleks look like, I'm glad I never knew. If I
          start complaining now, that would be Complaining About Shows You Dont Watch... Ah, screw it, what's so great about that show anyway?
  • Can you do sockpuppet theatre with CA/AU? They're my IJBM OTP...
    I did with Tno---- I did when I first got on here in one of the first threads but I forget what thread that was.
  • ^^I thought that was me and Electivirus.

^Kagami Hiiragi Fetishes whatever.
  • edited 2011-05-12 22:21:19
    Cue-bey
    I can have more than one OTP. Besides, I forget things easily. I'll soon forget that Electi exists at all.

this saddens me
    Electivirus dont exits.
  • ^^I remember last month you Googled some fanfics about us which had lots of disturbing things in them.
  • ~if only they existed~
  • edited 2011-05-13 15:47:38
    Sorry Sorry
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Anyone care if I zap some of these posts?
    Okay I nuked it. Sowwy.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    A lot of scientists believe that the dinosaurs died out not because of a meteor hitting the earth, but because they all wanted to fuck underage human girls instead of each other. Since underage human girls wouldn't exist for millions and millions of years, you can see how this would be a problem.
    A lot of bounty hunters believe that remote-controlled model airplanes died out not because of a 50-foot kitten hitting the earth, but because they all wanted to give cooties to underage axolotl girls instead of each other.  Since underage axolotl girls wouldn't exist for fifty-four and forty years, you can see how this would be a problem.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    PLEASE NOTE: A VELOCIRAPTOR IS FINGERBANGING LARA CROFT AND SHE HASN'T NOTICED
  • You didn't get rid of the lady making out with the raccoon?
    I thought you had to remove the sofa and its component philosophizing hippies first.
  • ^ Only if you uninstall the expansion pack.
  • Also I noticed that the number would be 98 million.
  • Wait, what was zapped?

please tell me it wasn't CA/Au fanfic
  • edited 2011-05-13 23:41:39
    WHAT IS A BANDANA?
    here's your fucking answer, assripper.

• Glaives are better.
    Sometimes, I feel like having sex with something. But then I get nervous, because what if that something doesn't want to have sex with me? Then I get really flustered and awkward, and then I can't get hard again.

Needless to say, I masturbate only rarely.
    Written By OurPoorBrains, from Omnicidal Maniac:

* As a contrast to the anger-based examples, this troper suffers from periods of depression. During her blacker moods she finds herself dwelling first on her own problems, then on larger worldwide problems (economic inequality, environmental breakdown, human cruelty--problems she has no control over but feels profound, personal guilt about in this warped state of mind.) The sheer scale of the problems overwhelms, and she dearly wishes she could MercyKill end all life instantly and painlessly. End all consciousness, in fact--no afterlife of any kind. No suffering, no moment of fear, no sorrow. Just a CessationOfExistence painless, silent void forever On her better days, she realizes there are problems with this way of thinking, and even in those dark moods it's only in her head. She'd never try to take any steps to do this (as if she could!) Still. In those moments, destroying everything, ''literally everything'' WellIntentionedExtremist feels like the most pure and beautiful act of kindness...
    ** That and...even on good days, she finds http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs "We Will All Go Together When We Go" by Tom Lehrer to be genuinely sweet and comforting.

TODAY

BLATANT PSYCHOSIS AND WHY YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE A SHIT

NEWS AT 11, BACK TO YOU CLEARAYN.

ummm, sir, Clearayn was banned from this broadcast.

WELL SEND IN THE CLOWNS, YOU CRACKER, AND BRING ME SOME PISS OIL, IN A STYROFOAM CUP!

* Your Mileage May Vary, but in general Elena Sigeman is dreadfully boring. I find her vocals very lackluster when compared to Siouxsie and the Banshees, and even Nightwish in their older albums.
     [moved to YMMV]
      ** Fuck you, why did you move my edit. Quit sucking the fun out of the site.
  • edited 2011-05-17 01:44:51
    Also take a gander of the wonderfully dark writings of one simply know as.... 173.51.232.253 1

* This troper holds the honest belief that it would be best for all life in the universe to be exterminated. My reasoning is this: The whole universe is full of sin and suffering, so why not end all life to effectively end all suffering?
    **It just depends on how you see the "Universe is full of suffering" part.

When translated from Fuckdurrduu to English:

"THINGS A FEW HUMANS DO ON EARTH MEANS THAT ALL SENTIENT LIFE IN THE GALAXY,
    INCLUDING TURTLES, MUST BE ANNIHILATED."

Hey, how about you fuck off, 173.51.232.253? some of us like turtles, and don't give a shit what a couple of child rapists do? Seriously. Turtles do not deserve to be annihilated just because some asshole decided to do this.

Or this...whatever the fuck this is....holy shit WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

PRIVATE PYLES, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

IT'S A JELLY DONUT SIR!

A JELLY DONUT? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED? THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JELLY DONUT.

Although...

You bring up an interesting topic, Private Pyles.
  • dat cream filled donut

• edited 2011-05-17 12:46:08
    Kichigai birthday!!

This is a dog toy. Shame on you if you thought otherwise