If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Internet crushes.

edited 2011-05-05 23:42:26 in Webspace
[tɕagɛn]
Dammit. Not again. These are annoying. Especially when they make me feel like a sicko for having a crush on an internet friend. Please tell me this is something I'll grow out of. (please, let's not turn this into a dramafest like the "girls on the internet" thread)

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    CHAGEN I'M SORRY BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE YOU THAT WAY
  • It's not you (I know you're joking).

It's a girl. On this forum. At least she liked me on TvTropes--she said I was like a little brother to her.
  • ...Vorpy?

Also, I know it's off-topic, but seriously, sorry again for the "girls on the internet" thread.
  • edited 2011-05-05 23:51:16
    Waltzy?

EDIT: Wait she's not on this forum.  I was thinking TV Tropes.
  • You're both wrong.
  • Beholderess.
  • Harbinger of thread and forum death
    Is guessing who it is really gonna help anything?
  • Shiiittt, Bob got it right.

....Well, she's one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, and she's just always so nice.....

She's just pure Slavic Moe~
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-05 23:53:22
    ^^No, but it's fun and I'm used to it and it's fun.

Also I'm nosy and it makes me feel good when I guess correctly.

...And it's fun.

^Yes! :D
  • God, why do I always fall for the European girls...

I won't deny that her being Russian helped. I love European girls. Mainly because they'e exotic and have interesting different cultures....and those sexy accents~
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I just got over one of these myself. Probably just because I haven't interacted with her much lately.
  • Vorpy is European too?
  • edited 2011-05-05 23:56:58
    Harbinger of thread and forum death
    I haven't had very many crushes. Just got over one.
  • edited 2011-05-05 23:56:47
    [tɕagɛn]
    Eh, Vorpy was Crazy Moe.
  • Harbinger of thread and forum death
    So, Yandere or something else?
  • Kinda. More like a Yangire. Just flat-out psycho. But the cool kind of psycho.
  • Man, WTF is wrong with you Chagen? I learned how this works back when I was a little kid.

Okay, you don't answer "no" when someone asks a secret, because then you have to lie to keep them from figuring it out once they guess right, and it's too suspicious if you try a "maybe" after that.
    ^This. I let someone guess one of my crushes once. Didn't end well.
  • edited 2011-05-06 00:01:14
    Harbinger of thread and forum death
    Or simply just say you don't wanna share
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "I just got over one of these myself."

INUH, I told you all the way back in KHSAS that I wasn't interested.  It took you this long to get over it?

:P
  • edited 2011-05-06 00:01:22
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    >:P
  • I WAS THE FIRST ONE WHO SHIPPED YOU TWO!

I just wanted to make sure you remembered.

...for some reason.
    And I've never forgiven you for that.
  • And I was the first to ship all three of you.

what
    Okay, I knew you shipped me/DYRE, but me/DYRE/Metal is news.
    what
  • And I was the last to ship you two. Meaning I'm the only one still doing it.

In my defense, you two would be so totally fucking kawaii together. ^_^

I think my only internet crush was a few years ago (not a troper, thank god).
  • why doesn't anyone ever have an internet-crush on me
  • edited 2011-05-06 00:04:55
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^YOU SAY THAT LIKE YOU KNOW ME

YOU DON'T KNOW ME

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT