If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The trope "Ethical Slut".

1235»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-01 00:43:07
    You can change. You can.
    1. Can we please not debate the nature of the attacks mentioned here? Apart from the guy who called Chagen a "guy who masturbates to six year olds" I haven't seen any attack towards any person here. If anything, towards a lifetstyle.

Am I offended by that? Yes, because, even though I'm a virgin, I like the idea of one-night stands and I don't like them in the same "LOL SEX HURR DURR" that most people relate to it. I simply like that concept of intereaction.

If you don't like it, again, I don't mind. Just don't come complaining to me. My life is my life and I have a right to decide how to lead it. And I choose to lead it without harming other people. And having sex with those who want to. Do I want a romantic partner? Yup. Do I think it's necessary? nup.

EDIT: Ooooh, look that sky full of ninjas.
  • So in that sense, as long as i'm not a killer, it cannot be offensive to me?
  • You said "personal attack", not "offensive".
  • Hm, true.

But a person and a group is not the same.
  • So you're saying you support murder?
  • edited 2011-05-01 00:52:33
    DUMBER
    Okay, seriously?  Do you seriously expect me to consider that post a legitimate argument?

Quite so. If you have no problem seeing Chagen's attitude as inoffensive to people who don't find sex contingent on love, and who don't find love contingent on being married, you should get my drift.

Apart from the guy who called Chagen a "guy who masturbates to six year olds" I haven't seen any attack towards any person here. 

Not sure how that's an attack, considering that this is something Chagen's bragged about in the past.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm closing this topic for a bit until the other mods respond to my PM about it.
This discussion has been closed.