If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

VG Cats

13»

Comments

• At first, I thought that was a parody because of the sheer Refuge In Audacity of her HATRED.
  • That's an infamous comic. It's just shameless ego feeding.
  • edited 2011-04-20 16:00:52
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^^^ Hey, Pink Cat....I DISAGREE.
  • You'd think it would be an over-the-top parody of gamers who really do think that way, like how Stephen Colbert is an over-the-top parody of conservatives. But no, it appears to be Ransoomair's actual opinion.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^ Isn't there a trope for that?
  • Poe's Law?
  • edited 2011-04-20 16:17:36
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I was thinking of Poe's Law, but I wasn't sure.
  • This is not how you respond to criticism Scott.

• So I guess I'm the only one here to find VG Cats funny.

• No, I liked it back when it was alive, but it jumped the shark a while ago.
  • Why does that not surprise me?
  • edited 2011-04-20 16:33:23
    Pony Sleuth
    The set-up was childish, but I think the joke was actually decent.

Actually, y'know what, given the context of the one before it ending with an abortion joke, I figure it's an example of some amusing trolling.

Oh, and I just saw this in his blog post.

Edit: I'm really not too happy witht he way this strip turned out. I know I can do better. It'll be going down witht he next comic so save it if you like it.

Well I guess I have to give him some credit for realizing a mistake.

And yeah, some of the earlier ones are ones that I like.
    It's not an abortion joke, it's a fetus joke.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I think the ones posted above suck, but I love this one:

• ^^You're not getting what I'm saying. The one before #260 was this one.
  • That was the funniest one. At least to me.
    That was decent.
  • The setup was actually hilarious, but the punchline made me literally wince. It didn't seem to have a very powerful payoff, neither. Both of those two made me laugh. It's really hit and miss, like I said.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I don't mind abortion jokes (YOUR FACE, HAW :P), but it wasn't a very funny strip. And the setup was originally about Leo killing Aerith's mom instead of insulting her, which makes the strip make more sense.