If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

VG Cats

edited 2011-04-19 01:26:43 in Media
Pony Sleuth
Goddammit why are you so horrible.

And why do I keep coming back to check it.

And who the fuck let him watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I will concede that Pinkie's expression in the last panel amuses me.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    About time somebody made an uglyface pinkie.
  • ...That wasn't even funny, really.
  • edited 2011-04-19 01:32:11
    The idea that if X is lighthearted and positive, then X would be improved by the addition of EveryoneDiesAndYouShouldFeelBadBecauseHowTheHellCanYouEnjoySomethingIfItIsNotAboutTheGrimDarknessOfTheGrimdarkGrimdark is pretty common, and in most cases is... kind of annoying.  This is one of those cases.  (or, really, it's more just a case of LOL ITZ PONIES AND THEN I MAKE THEM DED which is equally annoying) Then again, it's VG Cats, so I would never expect much of them.
  • Sounds like Vorpy wants more ugly Pinkie.

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Best ever
  • edited 2011-04-19 01:55:48
    Why would you mix together Short Message and MLP.
  • edited 2011-04-19 02:05:45

^

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ... What the hell was that?

It's been a while, since I read VC Cats the last time, but back then it was quite... stagnating. However, this one is just as horrible and unimaginative as his toilet humor strips, without even doing toilet humor.

It seems, VG Cats pretty much jumped the shark.
  • No rainbow star
    I found it funny :D

...Then again, I AM sleep deprived...
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    That was pretty horrible.

Then again, it did make me chuckle. A little. But I am mostly appalled.
  • VGcats is dead. Occasionally its corpse twitches in an obscene semblance of life like it is now, but it's just a momentary death-tremor.
  • edited 2011-04-19 02:31:09
    It reeks of laziness. That's what I find appalling.

^What he said.
  • No rainbow star
    VGCats is dead
    God is dead

Therefore

VGCats is God
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    ... I found it to be funny.
  • You're also a Sonic fanboy.
    Fan, not fanboy. Big difference.
  • edited 2011-04-19 05:22:57
    I'm not in the least bit surprised he likes MLP. No doubt both insane fans of VGC and MLP will think this is the bee's tits.

VG Cats has been funny about twice in its time. The rest of the time it was not funny at best and offensive at worst.
  • There's a thread about this comic on Ponychan. The general consensus seems negative.
    Once again, it appears that I'm the odd man out.
  • You know you love it.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You are all upset because you like MLP. If this comic was about Family Guy you wouldn't even care
  • edited 2011-04-19 07:08:20
    Pony Sleuth
    I am a bit peeved that this much of a person's artistic resources went into making a MLP comic, and failed to bother making it entertaining.

Besides, this kind of thing wouldn't be out of place in a Family Guy gag.
  • edited 2011-04-19 07:08:12
    If it was Family Guy it'd probably be even worse by VG Cats standards. Like something shit referencing something shit.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Guess who just changed their avatar? 
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Me!
    Me.
  • I don't even care about My Little Pony, and I'm struggling to find a joke in there.

What would have made it mildly funnier is if the last panel was the NES Friday the 13th Death Screen. There's something to be said for the power of simple white text on a black background.

• "And who the fuck let him watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic."

How dare someone I don't like enjoy the same thing I do!!1!1!

Deal with it. It's not like it's affecting you if he likes it.
  • But when he's a comic writer and such preference leads to Writer On Board, that's no good.