If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

tnu

124»

Comments

• not sure what I need tos ay at this point. Rather upset thatI never got a last chance to apologize to Aondeug and Landstander for upsetting them. Can't getitoffmy mindreally would someb ody else mind doing it for me?
  • Stop trying to confuse me. You're not really Tnu.
  • For a last request, I'll do it. Think of this place as purgatory, you sure as hell can't go back but you can have your final will enacted.
  • That is, if you're actually tnu.
  • many thanks Ninjaclown Dia informed me thatI upset themi n someway and it's been bugging me ever since.
  • Which thread should I post in? Or do you want it in PM?
  • PM preferrrably also if you could send word to Usht that would be appriciated.
  • would you mind lettingmeknow how the conversation goes? if that's not toomuch trouble for you. I'm really uneasy.
  • If those three PM me anything back, I'll relay it here.
  • many thanks friend.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I don't care if this tnu is fake or not for the sole reason that nothing will happen if it turns out he is fake. What is there to lose by just treating him as the real one? If he does his big reveal and go "ha I trolled you all I am not the real tnu" what the fuck does it matter? Besides losing some unimportant pride points for not accurately predicting it or being wrong, it does not matter.
  • thank you for your trust Vorpy. sorry for calling you a troll back ther e (long time ago not sure if you remember)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I learned from that experience by not trying to accurately predict who is trolling and who is not, and just going with it.

The more time wasted trying to be a troll detective could have been put towards enjoying myself.
  • edited 2011-04-16 23:52:33
    I just felt the urge to push a Berserk Button at least once in my life to see what would happen. Also Neophobia isn't quite the right word I’m not a right-wing reactionary just have a huge fear of change. Part of it ties in to a thing with me and Identity.
  • edited 2011-04-17 00:51:55

Tnu1138,

Welcome aboard.

Literally Neophobia = fear of new.  Technically fear of change would be allagiphobia, but I don't think that's a recognized term.

• Landstander says: Tell him it's ok, and I wish him the best in getting better.
  • edited 2011-04-17 10:40:19

Thanks for the news ninja. I'm glad to know she's fine.
    Frodo that is a very nice thing to know allagiphobia
    should be an accepted term as Neophobia doesn't quite cover it.

EDIT: Honestly, I'm afraid. TV Tropes was very important to me and I made some good friends there I fear I will never see them again. I want to get back to editing the Wiki and participating in the fora I can't take it anymore! Before anyone talks about Drama you have no idea how my psyche works. I take things very seriously most of the time and can't let go of things ever. I became invested in that community and it meant a lot to me. I just don't know what to do anymore I'm sick of being a nomad.