If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I Keep My Visions To Myself (aka Dreams thread)

1141516171820»

Comments

• I had a job-issued PC at home, I defragmented it and was doing some BIOS thing before realizing I shouldn't mess with it lest I screw it up and become unable to work and/or get in trouble, fortunately nothing happened to it.
    Then I was in a murder mystery, a dream-only family member had been killed and another was the main suspect, we believed he had been framed. The trial was going on in my room and I had to find evidence of his innocence, the judge tells me that I have to find the murder weapon and is clear about the fact that if I fail to do so, she'll convict the relative. I go find the person (some in-dream fat guy I met often while commuting) and for some reason he shows me the murder weapon; a ~3cm long handgun that he keeps inside a small cylindrical box. I steal the box with the weapon in it then rush to the trial, but when I open it the gun is no longer there, everybody looks disappointed and I try to figure out what happened. Then I woke up.
    Also at one point Genewars got remade, why I dreamt that I have no idea.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Question: When you dream you're playing a game, do you actually dream you're moving a character through a controller? Or are you moving yourself as normal except in a game world that's not real?
    Whenever I dream I'm playing a game, it's almost always the latter.

In my case, sometimes I do even get to see the interface, but mostly it's this feeling of unreality, like I'm not quite aware I'm in a dream, but I'm aware I'm in an unreal world and I can even force my will upon it if I don't like the "plot". Weird-ass. I've been told people were dreaming in greyscale for as long as black-and-white television was the norm.

A while ago I had this dream which back then, as I tried to recall as much as I could, felt like some crazy-ass Quentin Tarantino cross between The VVitch and Django Unchained, with some bonus Helldivers the video game influence. But in retrospect, now I think I just forced myself to see the incoherent dream scenes into a coherent plot because I really wanted it to follow a coherent plot. Still, this way it's metal instead of just incoherent, so that's how I want to remember it.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    The trial was going on in my room

Too much DanganRonpa~
    sometimes I do even get to see the interface

Well, you could be in some isekai with game elements.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I had two interesting dreams last night.

In one of them, fictional characters started appearing from some specific point in space. Said point was located in a city, apparently in some residential apartment building with tight hallways, and near a hospital. Apparently each character had one special ability of their own. Characters were an assortment of videogame and other characters -- the first one was "a boxer named Joe", whom (after waking up) I later identified as Little Mac from Punch-Out, but others included Ezo Red Fox from Kemono Friends.

In another one, I was watching the beginning of some story (unclear whether it was live action or animated). There was this one guy, a grizzled and mustachioed man with dark brown curly hair and an oval face, who was rebelling against the government. The setting was also a city, a rather futuristic one. He outwitted the police/military for a while, in part from having essentially an arm cannon that shot rockets but also having good wits about navigating movement (he apparently had a hoverbike?) and turning corners and destroying things (e.g. over-highway arches) to create obstacles. But eventually, he was captured, and imprisoned in...a covered but open-air prison cell that anyone could look into, a one-story concrete block thing on a gentle hillside, with some spotty tree cover. His handcuffs looked futuristic, and the doorway into his cell (which was at the corner of this building, facing the top plateau of the hill) was made of "hard light". This story was apparently part of the Gundam (or Macross?) universe, as the camera panned around to show the rest of that hilltop on a sunny day, which showed various other futuristic buildings, looking like bright white concrete with some inspiration from Greco-Roman columns, and there was advertising everywhere, like even in this guy's cell. Then the scene changed into an office, where it was revealed that, the advertising was really very ubiquitous, basically on every other desk there was a holographic advertisement, the desks were more like long tables with built-in desktop computers, and the computers were running something that looked like Windows XP.