If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

[Upgrade Complete] Upgrading to Vanilla 2.1

13»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    YAHOOOOOO~
    Naas_Human wrote: »
    Worked for me. But now there's no option for alt text anymore and that makes me a sad.

Congrats, now you have alt text

EDIT: http:// prefix has also been nuked from both URL and Image boxes, so that won't show up already in the url boxes when you smack the buttons.

wait

what the fuck did you

oh gosh

holy fucking shit

you caused the text to have alt-text

is that an image or text
    i can't even tell anymore

i have been shown who is the boss
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    wait what, no I didn't. though that would be awesome.
    Oh, it's because I can't seem to view a webp file, whatever that is.
  • edited 2015-02-11 02:34:28
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    It shows up for me. It's supposed to be served as an image. But, you know, weirdass browser handling of MIME Nevermind, blame Google: https://developers.google.com/speed/webp/?csw=1
  • a little muffled
    Yeah I was a little confused by that because it showed up as an image on my phone but not on my PC. I assumed it had been edited or whatever. I had no idea there was an image format that only Webkit supported.
    Interesting thing is I'm using Opera 12.x (the last Presto version and, incidentally, last Linux version too) and it still showed up for me. Subtle indication of where Opera planned on going?
    It's been well over a month; unannouncing now. Use the main bugs/feature request thread for future reports.