If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't judge the quality of pop songs.

Comments

• Good god, my jeans is worse.

How the hell have I just noticed this song?
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    What?  No Günther's Ding Dong Song?  Any tribute to trashy pop songs should have it.
  • It doesn't count if it's so bad it's good.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-03 18:09:49

Oh DYRE~
  • Poot dispenser here
    Hey, Ding Song Song is awesome, in my opinion.
  • edited 2011-04-03 18:25:33
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    Ta la la la
    la la la la!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I just pai-ai-ai-ai-aia-ia-ia-ia-d

Let's get lai-aiaiaiia-aia-i-ai-ia-ai-d

• WHY MUST YOU FREAKS CONSTANTLY MENTION ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT TO STROKE YOUR DICK TO, GAWD
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    @Girl Humping Guitar: Hm, it's a shame that I'm just not that into Asian women, else that would be strangely enticing...
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-03 18:57:39
    And what's wrong with Asian women?
  • edited 2011-04-03 18:59:22

^^^ Like you're any different, Midi-chan. ^_^

^ Indeed.

• ...I have a dick?

This is the happiest day of my life. ;_;
    And what's wrong with Asian women?

Nothing; I'm just not that (sexually) attracted to them.
  • So, like how Paris Hilton just isn't that (sexually) attracted to African-American men?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Asian women have tiny feet.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-03 19:07:49
    And White women are bleached blonde bimbos with fake boobs.
    So, like how Paris Hilton just isn't that (sexually) attracted to African-American men?

In a way, I guess so? Perhaps she just can't handle us...
  • edited 2011-04-03 20:13:16
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    WHY MUST YOU FREAKS CONSTANTLY MENTION ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT TO STROKE YOUR DICK TO, GAWD

So, you rather talk about a sleazy looking Swede talking about his Ding Ding Dong?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-03 20:10:52
    Better than a bunch of neckbeards discussing what gets their carousel running.

Yes. Why? :3
  • ^ Joke's on you, I can barely even grow a goatee.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Oh come now, if you know her, she can find snappy comeback for that.
    Better than a bunch of neckbeards discussing what gets their carousel running.

I only have sideburns...
  • So you guys are admitting to having disgusting fetishes as well as poor impulse control leading to you spouting off about said fetishes, despite not being real men and not being able to grow anything other than mediocre, disappointing facial hair?
  • It's more beard than you'll ever be able to grow, I can tell you that much.
  • I was right! Don Zabu is a bearded woman! I knew it!
    So you guys are admitting to having disgusting fetishes as well as poor impulse control leading to you spouting off about said fetishes, despite not being real men and not being able to grow anything other than mediocre, disappointing facial hair?

Yeah, well... shut up.
  • edited 2011-04-03 20:22:11

^^ You don't know me! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

-slaps you-

(Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!)

• Wow. This is kind of a stupid derail.

Shame on all of you for getting me involved in such a stupid derail! >:[
  • edited 2011-05-25 21:20:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, the Jeans video is decidedly worse than Friday.

The only saving grace of that was that it had a catchy rhythm.

Despite spending the whole video talking about wearing jeans, the first pair of jeans appeared (prominently) at 3:11 out of 4:00.  The first time jeans were worn was at 3:22.

The lyrics...actually, they kinda are slightly better than Friday's.  There was only one moment in that song where I wondered "are you running out of words or something?".

However, the music is harmonically much less interesting.  So you have something that's harmonically more similar to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce.  By virtue of basically having just one chord repeated over and over again throughout the song.  At least Friday had a four-chord progression...

The rapper dudes appeared in both videos.  However, they made even less sense here, and if they weren't enough of a Big Lipped Alligator Moment, then the rapper's mentioning a Blackberry (three times!) was a BLAM within a BLAM.

Also, holy shit that girl's neighborhood is fucking upscale.  Those look like houses worth around $850,000 and up, or townhouses worth $350,000 and up.  In other words, decidedly NOT cheap.