If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: I don't really have mental images for the posters here

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Hmmmmmm...Mental images are needed by most people as to humanize the block of text they are dealing with in not!real time on a forum enviroment?

• edited 2013-03-10 22:47:29

Juan, Malk, Alk, Everest and vandro are themselves.

GMH looks like a generic, skinny, nerdy Asian guy, because I believe he once said he was, and I'm too lazy to corroborate.

DYRE is Yotsuba.

CU is the main character dude from Durararara.

The rest are probably some avatar of them or another, I guess I could be more descriptive if asked for specific cases.

As for the topic of posting one's picture, places like here or TVT significantly deeper into the internet than most of the people I interact with will ever reach, and even if they did, all they'd find out is that I'm more into chinese cartoons (and I guess cartoons in general) than I appear to. In general, I don't think it's really that big a deal.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Too many people remember what I look like, bleh.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Would you rather we didn't?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

For the most part, yes.

I expected yourself and Legionnaire to remember, but I was hoping other people would forget.

• Suddenly, vadro is Inhopelessguy cosplaying as Kouga Saejima. CU now resembles his old Durarara avatar, except with longer hair like his current. So basically, that guy from Yozakura Quartet when he activates his powers.

• Too many people remember what I look like, bleh.

Don't worry, I doubt any of them know that you really look like a reptilian octopus from space posing as a human to prepare for a mass scale invasion on Switzerland (which you are).

Wrong, it's Brazil.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Like you would reveal your true plans so easily. It's obvious you're planning to invade Canada.

Too many bears in Canada.

• edited 2013-03-10 23:17:16

Is this like say, that Malkthash/Alkavian thing, or me confusing ClockworcUniverse with All Nines?

Dunno about the Malkthash/Alkavian thing, but I imagine you like you're disguised as All Nines when posting (be it Yui!All Nines or Real!All Nines).

The rest are probably some avatar of them or another, I guess I could be more descriptive if asked for specific cases.

Me! Me! Who am I? Who am I? Tell me!

• Too many people remember what I look like, bleh.

Same here. :<

Too many bears in Canada.

You live in Australia and you're worried about bears?

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Now I kinda wanna see All Nines cosplaying as Yui for shits and giggles.

• Me! Me! Who am I? Who am I? Tell me!

Cirno.

You live in Australia and you're worried about bears?

For all of Australia's many deadly animals, we have remarkably few bears.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    Malkthash/Alkavian

Well now we know the names of our evil doubles.

For all of Australia's many deadly animals, we have remarkably few bears.

But you have jellyfish. And crocodiles.

• edited 2013-03-10 23:31:18

^^ I thought they were shipping portmanteaus.

Dunno about the Malkthash/Alkavian thing, but I imagine you like you're disguised as All Nines when posting (be it Yui!All Nines or Real!All Nines).

Wait, why do I need to dress up as him (or dress up at all) to post? As for the Malkthash/Alkavian thing, that came up when somebody (glenn, I think) mentioned he was confusing the two.

But you have jellyfish. And crocodiles.

But no bears. My point stands. :|

Bears > Jellydiles.

• edited 2013-03-10 23:47:00

Cirno.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Mental note: Stormtroper is Touhous.

Also, Nova, I don't think it's merely about your showing your photo.  As I mentioned, I've seen Centy's photo and I don't quite associate it with her.

...strangely enough, I associate it with Anonus.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

just picture me as Action Bronson.

i don't really look anything like him but we're both fat, bearded, and white. So close enough.

• Stormtroper is Touhous.

This is true, but since Cirno is the only Touhou I know, that is what he is. Also, Touhou does not exist.

Stormtroper is clearly Iku. Just look at his name!

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

I love this jacket.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@saladofstones, I associate you with that preacher guy from FSN.

• As I mentioned, I've seen Centy's photo and I don't quite associate it with her.

...strangely enough, I associate it with Anonus.

...Weird.

Also I think you're the first person to spell "Centy" with a y. I like how it looks that way. 

• No rainbow star
    What do people associate with me?