If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Videos you know you'll never use. (now SFW)

Comments

• Gore warning, fake gore but gore nonetheless.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets a visceral urge to feel though the jet with my fingers whenever I see one of those water cutter videos.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    tempting-fate.jpg

• I just realized who uploaded It.
    lmao they uploaded their own accident footage
    this guy wanted a car wash *too* quickly
    seems like they have a record of...participating in the internet

meanwhile i found this

the synchromesh isn't very clear here so i looked up another video

meanwhile, back to stupid videos

i have genuinely never seen a double flag until this video, somehow

(like, someone sticking a second flag 180° across on the flagpole from the first flag)
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    This theme of driving into stuff reminded me of an old classic:

To be honest I'm not quite sure if this is what I had in mind, whether I just misremember or there was more than one recorded accident of this kind.
  • @Old-timey transmission video: once again you've forfeited your right to complain about recomiendes videos.
    Speaking of transmissions:
    lrdgck wrote: »
    To be honest I'm not quite sure if this is what I had in mind, whether I just misremember or there was more than one recorded accident of this kind.
    I don't remember you posting this video before but I do remember your posting a video that went flying and jumped (most of?) a traffic median.
    pero que mier
    ...i meant to post something else, but that works too

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Looks like the Primitive Technology guy has run out of living space out there on his swamp.

Holy sh...moly.
    trebuchet underpowered; pls buff
  • edited 2022-08-08 23:18:01

The whole channel is great, unfortunately this is one where the AI doesn't do a job as good as it could be (presumably due to having few voice clips from the actor/character), so for those of you who don't have the copy pasta memorized I suggest turning subtitles on.
  • So they played the wrong anthem at a sporting event:

0:42 omg it's the vulgar Polish singing cactus
  • edited 2022-08-14 06:37:59
    Speaking of sneks:
    ^ defying God's will with science: 21st Century edition

https://streamable.com/mm2b5l
  • edited 2022-08-19 06:15:48

I considered the music thread but I'm not certain that counts as music, regardless I experienced that so now you have to.
  • edited 2022-08-19 21:51:38
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Alexpost. Fellas deserve a few more views. There's English and Spanish subtitles if you happen to not speak Czech.

(Originally this was a post about something else, because I mistook "Video" for "Vidya".)
  • edited 2022-08-19 22:05:40
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's actually a Weird Chinese Thing =P

(as in it's a Chinese devteam, and you can tell by the only language other than English being simplified Chinese)

Poland is exotic for the Chinese, I guess

I considered the music thread but I'm not certain that counts as music, regardless I experienced that so now you have to.
    Given that Marie Poppo, a character from 100% Orange Juice, typically only says "po" in various ways, it seems a certain edit is missing from this video ;P

To think of all the weird shizzle I'd never be able to watch if not for the internet.
    what the frack did i just watch