If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just watched South Park for the first time

2»

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

That said, if you would compare the overall morals of South Park, they'd probably be wildly inconsistent with each other anyway.

So they are libertarians, okay.

• No rainbow star
    vandro: Which is why I rarely watch i
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I'm quite a fan of South Park, even though I don't always agree with the morals presented.

• You can change. You can.

I like South Park sometimes, when it's Python-esque stupid fun, like that episode where the kids find ninja weapons and the show becomes an animu. But whenever they try to present their politics and point of view, it's just full of ugh. Although I admit there are some clever satire bits here and there. But clever bits don't make for the rest of the horseshit.

• If you don't like everything they do Juan, then obviously you must hate it.

This is logic!

• You can change. You can.

seems legit.

now go away kittyclock. go eat rats or something

• edited 2012-06-20 19:51:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm currently watching the episode where Cartman becomes a ginger or something. Just got to the part where gingers begin acting . . . well, soulless, and start killing the non-gingers. I . . . get the feeling that this is just one of those episodes that's being silly for the sake of it? There's some sort of commentary on racism or something, but I don't know how gingers are relevant to that, since I haven't seen anyone pick on gingers beyond making the joke that they don't have souls, which came from South Park in the first place and wasn't remotely meant to be serious.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

I'm really unsure if it's a good or bad thing that every single red-headed person I know refers to themselves and is referred to as a "ginger" now. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Come to think of it, I can no longer remember if it was an offensive term in the first place. Was it?

I'm about 90% certain that it was South Park that came up with it.

• Has friends besides tanks now

A word of British origin referring to people with red hair, sometimes used in a derogatory sense

-Wikipedia

• a little muffled

No, it was originally British Slang. South Park may have popularized it in the States.

• edited 2012-06-20 20:18:04

I loved South Park when I was 11, whenever I didn't exactly know of any "adult" entertainment, but after watching a few episodes a few weeks ago, I just can't find it funny anymore.