If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Ladies, please. Cygan has dibs on extinguishing my life. If she fails, then you can have your turn.

• edited 2012-03-03 20:33:38
    You can change. You can.

You went to her house and you're alive

That's not just failing. That's like fucking it up so hard that the failure had an orgasm

• No rainbow star

The heck was that, INUH?

• edited 2012-03-03 22:31:14

Tom McShea (infamous GameSpot reviewer) being an idiot as usual.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^A quote posted a few posts above mine :P

• I JUST realized that Cygan changed her name to Nova?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

> changed

no

I have been Nova/NovaNoir/Tempera/TemperaAnalogue everywhere except on this forum for months. This forum was the only one I didn't try to rename myself atm because I was too lazy to try and convince INUH to let NovaNoir's registration through.

• You can change. You can.

Well, it was done yesterday, so.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Only yesterday by two hours

• Can anyone explain to me the illegal immigration problem? A lot of the rhetoric seems like people down on their luck directing their blame on foreigners, but I suspect it's more complicated than that.

• edited 2012-03-04 11:23:58
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well...at the moment, there actually isn't an illegal immigration problem in the US (not that you'd know it from how the politicians are still trying to "fix" it). For awhile, we had a lot of jobs available that we weren't filling, so a lot of people were crossing the border to take them. But now we don't have a lot of jobs available, so they kinda quit a couple of years ago when the recession got going.

Now, if you're talking about why people take so much issue with it...well, that's just racism and xenophobia.

• I always thought they were terrible or hard jobs the Americans weren't willing to take.

For the most part, that's true.

Since then, we've ended up with an actual job shortage, though, which left people with no reason to move here. So they stopped coming for the most part.

I feel somewhat justified in my hatred of American football today. Turns out a bunch of NFL teams were paying off their players if they injured players on the other team.

Yeah, yeah, tripleposting and all. Recettear is on sale on Steam. I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't have it.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Thief 2, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Blackjack.

• Damn it INUH, I'm trying to save up money and not buy too many games.

Yet Recettear...
  • LaiLai
    edited 2012-03-04 13:10:15
    Made more progress in White yesterday. Which reminds me, should we have a general Pokémon thread? I'd be willing to make one if we already don't have one.

I think we do...hang on, I'll find it and bump it.

Annnd...whoever made it didn't take the two seconds to put it in the right category, making it borderline impossible to find -_-

Make a new one if you want.

Okay, from now on, whenever I see a thread in the wrong category, I'm moving it, and posting in the thread to say so. Hopefully this will be annoying enough that people will quit doing it.

• No rainbow star
    Dammit INUH! I don't have money! Why would you post about a sale for THAT game, of all thing!?

• Has friends besides tanks now

So, uh, is it bad that I haven't filled out any scholarship applications yet?

• Depends on the scholarship. Some take a buttload of time and effort for only a small chance, but if it's just a few words on a form, then there's no harm in filling it out.

• You know that feeling when you run into some idiot who hasn't stopped being an idiot since you last banned him? I'm getting that feeling right now.

• You can change. You can.

tnu?

• Chagen is on Anime News network forums ranting about stupid crap like TTGL is the best anime ever and you are wrong for thinking otherwise.

So much for his "no, really, I'm actually changing this time" routine #837 over on BTL.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Well, that's kinda sad. Ah well, at least he's not around here to bother us anymore.