If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    i thought lucifer created charizard to carry his will
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I love watching stuff like this.
  • edited 2012-01-04 02:38:28
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Sacred Stones?

yes

Also, I hate the Burning Sands with a fiery passion

Fucking Caellach

fuck you, I hate you so much

I do not have a single attack that has over a 62 chance to hit him which apparently translates to 'roughly 1% chance to hit' (or, more accurately, I hit roughly every  one in three times), he has a ranged weapon like every other goddamned boss in this game so I can't bring any of my mages/clerics into the fight because he targets them first leaving me permanently bereft one of my four units able to heal in the game, and he goddamn heals for 9 health every round

wtf

On top of that, only Joshua can hit him for more than 14, and even that's when I get a critical hit in (which is never now)

And I can't even use this stupid sword the queen woman gave me
  • 40 pages to edit

40 pages of Magical Girl at that

-cries in corner-

Someone do it for me

All of my money
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    sucks to be you
  • edited 2012-01-04 02:43:46
    Cygan do it for me

You read fast and Magical Girl doesn't make you want to jump off of a bridge (as far as I know. If it does, then ignore this post)

I'd remove the strikethrough, but I know your answer anyway. Which begs the question of why I'm actually posting in the first place.
  • Magical girl?  :o

I wish I had magical girl stuff to read...

Oh wait!  I do!

-goes off to read Cardcaptor Sakura-

• I can't stand family gatherings and the like...  I like my family members individually, but when they're together it seems the only topics that they have any interest in talking about are the other members of our family who aren't here due to living on the other side of the country.

If they're talking about one of these groups of family members, it's nothing but how much the ex-husband is a lazy good-for-nothing who never should have been given custody of the kids, and how the kids are stupid spoiled brats for thinking they'd rather live with their father instead of their mother.

If it's the other ones they're talking about, it's always about how "weird" it is that my aunt is a lesbian, or that her son is a FtM transsexual (complete with seemingly-deliberate pronoun screwery, often eventually ending with them opting to either just call him by name or even worse, "it", as if that's somehow a solution to a problem that doesn't actually exist).  This time an extra bit was added, about how it's apparently wrong for him to be dating a boy because apparently that's like, dishonest or something.  And the implication that absolutely nobody who is attracted to males could ever be willing to have sex with someone that has female genitalia.

I've complained about my family talking about that second one before I guess, but, well, here it is again.  Actually, this is all from a couple days ago, but I didn't have internet access at the time and I only just thought about it again now.

In any case... I honestly get kind of offended when they start saying things like that.  I know that it's not like they're trying to be assholes or anything, they just feel bad for the fact that their sister has to pay child support and rarely gets to see her kids or they just don't understand non-binary gender/sexuality things but.... ugh.  Annoying.

• God damn it. The day finally happened when my parents computer final died. Looks like a new computer is in order and me trying to figure out what went wrong to see if their data's recoverable. 
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I kinda dislike it when friends drop by unannounced. Them coming over is fine, but I do like a heads up.

Guess what happened two days in a row? <_<
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I was goign to make a joke about turning up unannounced, then I realized it wouldn't make sense 'coz I don't even know where you live
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    The first Girl Genius novelization and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time just arrived. And I have Katawa Shoujo to read, A Game of Thrones to read from Christmas, A Moveable Feast, which I was reading before that...

There's too much stuff T_T
    oi

read Y The Last Man

@DYRE: I most certainly know that feel, blugh. 

Granted, my family's bigotry is not against other family members, so...there's that rather small consolation.
    The next volume doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

It's in the same package with the next volume of Ex Machina :D
    Yay

liveblog the shit out of it

but anyway where are you on? On both of them, I mean.
    The package arriving tomorrow is volume 5 of both.
    ah, gotcha

in other news: Words that shouldn't amuse me: Uguu
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Am I amusing? Uguu
    no

die
  • edited 2012-01-04 11:25:20
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Dad has me working on college applications today.

Despite the fact that I have no intention of going back to college.

Kinda hard to motivate myself to do this.
  • DYRE - Oh, God, nothing like a bit of intra-family hostility backed up with bigotry. A few years ago my family had a row over Christmas dinner because my Dad made homophobic comments about a gay friend of my sister. The irony is he doesn't believe half of it at heart; he's just a massive real-life troll.

This Christmas he was complaining that my sister's son cries whenever she leaves the room. He's under a year old! He thought it was a sign the kid is a "mummy's boy." 

• edited 2012-01-04 13:31:02
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Crap. Apparently Kenyon College requires Chemistry as one of the science courses that students take. I switched out of Chemistry and into Introduction to Law because I didn't want to deal with it.

Well, there goes one college I was going to apply to. Then again, at least I haven't given them any of my money yet.

EDIT: Oh, man, I have to start filling out applications soon. And now I'm really, really hoping I get into Colby, since they have such wonderful financial aid.
  • No rainbow star
    On the tattoo stuff:

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be a phoenix rising from ashes
  • Champion of the Whales
    Just had an interesting chat about the psychology of business in accounting class, fun times.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ How do they deal with having a whale as a classmate? 8D?
  • Champion of the Whales
    They deal with it fine since the college is right on the channel front :)
  • edited 2012-01-04 15:03:07
    No rainbow star
    Well I'm feeling depressed now :<

Currently I have come to the conclusion that I like fantasy so kuch because it is an escape from thinking about how I am a lazy fuck up who will go no where in life :<
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Just installed Katawa Shoujo. I dunno why,because I don't like VN normally. I guess the hype won me over
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I just picked up Nightwish's new album.

Oh my god so good.
    So I think I can finally play PS: T

Should I LP that shit?