If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Solstace wrote: »
    LOL IGNORE THIS I SUX COX

You dirty charlatan!
  • אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    I MAY BE A CHARLATAN BUT AT LEAST I AINT A ZUDAK

But then, as a result, you became nominated for Most GAR Troper.
  • The Rambunctious 8-Year-Old
    Did somebody say Charlotte Ann?

But then, as a result, you became nominated for Most GAR Troper.

i would be the girliest GAR

i'm okay with this
  • edited 2017-04-28 06:46:50
    אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    Charlotte wrote: »
    Did somebody say Charlotte Ann?

Charlatan - n. someone that cactuses a Zudak

Charlotte Ann - n. phyla. pupus, genus. Ann.  A relative of Raggedy Ann.

learn how to English!
  • The Rambunctious 8-Year-Old
    Raggedy Ann is cute. I have all her cartoon movies on the VHS tapes, but I can't find the VCR remote.
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    rusty cactus, motherfuckers
    I was pretty sure various kinds of cactii were involved, but the rusty cactus is the one that created lasting impressions
    i love how "rusty cactus" is a meme because it doesn't even make sense for a cactus to be rusty
    lusty cactus (in japan)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    man, fuck Canada

there's only two good things from Canada: maple syrup and Rush.

And a unusual lack of ballpoint pens.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Is it just me or does it seem that all right-wingers complain about is pretty much identity politics?  Flaming feminists and "SJW"s, flaming immigrants, flaming "special snowflakes" and "political correctness", flaming "hyphenated Americans", flaming Black Lives Matter, flaming gender/sexuality topics, ... Every single one of these has to do with identity politics in some way.  By "identity politics" I mean the (often shifting) landscape of social relations between people of various group labels.  Basically it seems to be a sort of "we don't get to feel special, so why do you get to feel special?".

Well to be fair everything is identity politics, since identity can absorb pretty much anything into itself.

You become what you think and what you believe, so your morals and ethics will reflect that.
  • "In a mad world, only the mad are sane!"-Akira Kurosawa, Ran
    You forgot flaming homos, harhar.

Also, I went to an anarchist bookstore. The residents were disappointingly scrawny and the pamflets had a lot of "step 1: rob/bomb shit, step 2: ????, step 3: revolution!" going on. 
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    SMASHING THE STATE ONE WINDOW AT A TIME!
  • Ohh, Solstace, that's a name I haven't seen in ages. Hello!

I've heard a lot in a bunch of different places (including Real Life) about some dude called Jordan Peterson (a psychology professor who talks about politics or something), like a super Baader-Meinhof thing.

Besides that, I wonder if I should be concerned that I almost only interact with my offline friends online.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Isn't he the Canadian Professor who will not, under any circumstance, use preferred pronouns?
  • Apparently that's him. Huh.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Now you got me thinking. I wonder if one should be concerned about only interacting with online friends offline.
    Last night I had a dream that involved the following things:
    * having living quarters set up inside my car.
    * speeding through a red light, while driving in Canada, and then stopping time to go back and see when I should have slowed down in order to not run that red light.
    * arriving at a river basin where apparently you could either drive a car through the place or not, depending on whether the water filled up the basin.  So, like, the water would be high enough that you couldn't drive through it, but then if you waited a minute or so, it'd have drained away so that you could.  This was indicated not by signage, but rather, was indicate in "videogame fashion" by leaving an old, clearly waterlogged, broken-down car, next to the entrance to this basin.  In fact, this was so "videogamey" that my first thought was "I probably need some sort of waterproofing upgrade to my car before I can drive through here", only to realize that it was a "tidal basin" of some sort (even though it's more like wave action than tides now that I think about it), but even then I also clearly realized that there's got to be some places you can only reach with a car with a "waterproofing upgrade" (conversion to amphibious vehicle?) because then your car would be able to float on top of the water and reach platforms that were higher (so, obviously, a videogame mechanic).
    Strange things that one discovers on TVT:
    The Brazilian Soap Opera Escrava Isaura was extremely popular in Poland, and caused a number of young girls to be named Isaura.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Yep. Soap operas are colloquially known as "brazilianas", regardless of which part of Latin America they come from.
    So there's, like, a niche fandom for telenovelas in Poland?
    If you call your typical "housewife entertainment" segment of the population a niche. Although in recent times the local production pushed most of the Latin imports out.
    wow that's not even very niche
    In the sense of the numbers of the targeted group, probably not. But yeah, it's been a couple of years since they were a big thing. Nowadays it's mostly docu-dramas.
  • I wonder if there's a word for something you like doing but don't like to start doing. I'm currently like that with 3D modeling.

Also, my clothes are getting holes in them. I'm going to have to get new clothes somehow.

Also, I made a Facebook account. I've fallen so low. In my defense, I only made it because I need it for getting an ArtStation account.
  • It's okay, we all have one and none of us want to have one.
  • edited 2017-04-30 22:16:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    In other news, last night I stepped on a silverfish without knowing it.  Dunno when it happened but I guess it's a good reminder for me to turn on the light while using the bathroom.

Also I think I might want to migrate my Belphegor University worldbuilding to here.
  • Yay!!!! I'll be a student along with you and Rayne Lindwurm.