If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Wow! Good for you. Most of what people here say on their life, in my impression, is that it turns for worse, so it's good to hear that.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

My photobucket is gonna look really weird.  After some picture dumps for specific purposes on Heapers' Hangout, one of my folders contains a large number of anime girls and middle-aged-and-older white male Republican politicians.

• edited 2013-04-08 13:14:42
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

fdgdfgd

• No rainbow star
    So I have most of my project planned out:

Slenderman:

-Diary of a victim

--Newspaper article of the arson the victim did in the nutso insane part of his degredation

-Operator symbols everywhere

-A video based on totheark's style

The Yellow Man:

-His symbol

-?

-?

Werewolves:

-Mirror with claw marks gouged out

-Damaged item with fur and tooth marks

-?

Stalker:

-Overarching feeling (simple enough. Both Slendy and Yellow are stalky monsters)

The diary is going well, I just need to keep forcing myself to slow down

The symbols are all done

I need to get a cheap mirror but the mirror part should be simple

I need to find the right surface for the yellow man's mark, but it should be simple. No more than five minutes

Not sure what item to damage for mr wolf man

The VIDEO is an issue

Any suggestions? Basically it would revolve around opening a door

• My photobucket is gonna look really weird.  After some picture dumps for specific purposes on Heapers' Hangout, one of my folders contains a large number of anime girls and middle-aged-and-older white male Republican politicians.

Are you suggesting it'll make you look like you have some bizarre fetishes?

• edited 2013-04-08 13:43:05
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

...I don't have enough bizarre fetishes to think that it'll make me look like I have some bizarre fetishes.

That said, I am partly curious what sorts of insanity you may be able to come up with.  The other part says I shouldn't ask.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    Obviously, you are making a tumbkr dedicated to comparing anime characters to famous politicians.
  • edited 2013-04-08 14:01:40

Edit: Duh, wrong thread.

Edit edit: May as well post this then:

Making it difficult for lower-class people to vote for you, so you have to spend less effort convincing them that trickle-down economics works.

i dun ged it

How is it then easier to convince them of that?

• It's not easier to convince them, but you don't have to worry about appealing to someone who is unable to vote in the first place.

•  

...I don't have enough bizarre fetishes to think that it'll make me look like I have some bizarre fetishes.

That said, I am partly curious what sorts of insanity you may be able to come up with.  The other part says I shouldn't ask.

I'm not sure myself, tbh.

Obviously, you are making a tumbkr dedicated to comparing anime characters to famous politicians.

Okay, that'll do, although it reminds me of the moe dictators book.

I want to see moë!Strom Thurmond, moë!Mark Sanford, and moë!Dick Cheney now.

• It's not easier to convince them, but you don't have to worry about appealing to someone who is unable to vote in the first place.

Ahh, I guessed so, but I didn't think someone would think the backlash would be worth it.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

So she changed the voting law? That's pretty extreme.

There's this kid who's about my age whom I met in a music competition as a kid.  I lost to his older sister, since she and I both play the piano and were in the same division, but he was competing in a separate division on the violin.

But the best part of that was that we spent all this time talking about Pokémon.  He told me that Satoshi Tajiri (the creator of the series) has a level 6000 Blastoise, most memorably.  (This was during the time of 1st gen.)

Well, he lived in central Florida while I lived in south Florida about four hours of a drive away.  So we never really met each other much.  Tried to keep in touch by what was then this newfangled thing called e-mail, but it wasn't easy.  Then I went off to college in the Boston area; he went to Julliard Juilliard and other places.

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) he's gonna be performing at the Kennedy Center.  I saw this event invite from Facebook and I was like, oh, it's him again, he's probably performing in some random place in Florida and I can't ever b--waitaminute KENNEDY CENTER??  Isn't that near here?

...yes it is.  Close to the Foggy Bottom stop.  I was going to go to this guest lecture at school but...y'know, since I'm gonna be in DC during the day anyway...

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Go for it, Glenn. After all, it doesn't sound like you've had any other recent chances to hear how much he's improved since the music competition...

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    And you can rekindle your childhood romance!

^ wait what

• There is love everywhere, I already know

dude, this guy is obviously your one and only 3D waifu, since you've known him since childhood, you see

so after the show, you will both (in the most grammatically incorrect Japanese you know) enact that one scene from the end of every generic harem anime produced by J.C.Staff

and don't you dare give me any of this straight stuff, this is sen pasento raabu

To be serious, have a great time, it's awesome that he's managed to do so well for himself.

• You can change. You can.

So I showed my mom Shutter Island and she's acting as the twist in the end actually blew her mind.

moms, man.

• I think I better take an internet vacation for a few days.

• @fourteenwings I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm amused.

Hang on, this guy plays the violin, right? I can finally see glenn as a blue-haired animu chick! /referenceglennprobablywon'tget

• >interfrat battle of the bands

>hosting frat charges because they're bitter cunts

>audio guys charge extra because schedule needs to be revised due to one frat aiming for late position because more audience and thus better outcome

>nebbish, lowest member amount frat wins jury prize

>tfw personally financially responsible

>tfw large part of the fucking audience doesn't pay entry fee because committee peeps checking the door can't fucking not abuse open tab

Pig disgusting, selling lung nao.

• edited 2013-04-09 22:48:38
    Has friends besides tanks now

I love that my school smells like so much manure right now.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I had that happen once in the town hall building of my highschool. Though that was because one aspect of our senior prank was building a pen for the chickens from the school farm in the middle of the hallway, and chickens poop a lot.

• edited 2013-04-10 10:32:10

So I just drove through a work zone where one lane is blocked intermittently. Rather than put out any signs or cones, someone decided the best way to do this was to have a police officer stand in front of the equipment in the blocked lane and motion for people to move over.

Dude, just because your black vest is bulletproof doesn't mean your lime green vest is truckproof. It would have been way safer to just park your police car in the blocked lane with its lights on.

• Oh god, when I become a traffic engineer I'm totally going to be the person who's a stickler for safety and drives through the job site to report violations >_<

At least the police officer was polite

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I accidentally hit a woman with my elbow in an overcrowded bus... I think that I broke her nose.

I feel like total crap.

You must've done it pretty hard, if you indeed broke it. It's hardly a consolation but I'd doubt that unless you are pretty sure.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Yeah, I feel that I hit her pretty hard. She was crying, and her nose appeared to be very crooked to the side. It wasn't bleeding, which does make me question if it was I that messed it up, but still, she appeared to be in a lot of pain.

• So much for internet vacations.

How did you hit her? I don't see how it could be that bad.

Anyhows, without going into detail, I was feeling down today (the day that ended 41 minutes ago, whatever), but lots of timely stuff cheered me up and made me hopeful, so like, goodness ~