If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

All the NSFW stuff coming off of TVT currently

Comments

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-04-21 09:27:39

In most circles, admitting to being a pedophile is not the best thing to admit being. They consider it disgusting at best and immoral at worst, and it's easily one of the most effective accusations to place on someone. So, you waltz into here, casually remark that you are a pedo, and outright state that it's a normal trait to you, not some awful disorder that most normal people would be ashamed of. Expecting indifference out of that is not the most sane expectation to have.

• I know that now, W. I blame my friend's acceptance and tolerance. Damn them.

• Pedophilia is wrong and disgusting.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

attitude itt summed up in five words

• Okay, is everyone in agreement? Cool. Let's talk about the cut stuff now.

• edited 2012-04-21 09:55:06
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Or not, because who actually cares.

I mean, it's a choice between bluh bluh more TVTropes drama that near everyone here is sick of and talking about the kid who outed himself as an unrepentant pedophile. Which do you honestly think people would want to talk about?

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-04-21 09:56:21

With the exceptions of Lolita and Fate/Stay Night, most pages are either ones that will not be missed or missed by a small yet very, very loud minority(like the people who came out and defended KnJ). 

• You can change. You can.

Yeah, IJBM is not exactly that caring about TvT

I just see it as a character trait.

um, dude, um...treating this shit as if you were a fictional character...? not good.

• edited 2012-04-21 09:59:23

I see everything as like a game, and everyone as fictional characters. Not, like, in a bad way though.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    That is... also a very unhealthy attitude to have.

there really is not a good way of seeing this, mon.

• I don't know what kind of logic you run on, but its certainly not healthy either.

• I blame TV Tropes. It's colored my view of reality.

• They're somethin' else.

I really, really don't wanna see this paedo shit and character names from The Crow associated with each other, so I'm just gonna bleach my eyes, now.

• At the risk of sounding like a sarcastic assho-actually no, with the intent of sounding like a sarcastic asshole:

Yyyyyep. You've got everything under control all right.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You've got kind of a messed up view on life. I really, really recommend some counseling.
  • edited 2012-04-21 10:03:23

Sorry? Should I apologize now? I'm apologizing now. Sorry. I promise I'll get some counseling as soon as I move out on my own and have a steady job to afford it.

• They're somethin' else.

Yeah. I dunno. I'm sorry you've got this thing of yours, dude. And maybe, the worst thing you could have done here is mention it. This "TV Tropes has blinded me shit" though just reeks of Tnu and Chagen antics.

• edited 2012-04-21 10:10:39

Nevermind then! I'm sure it's my own fault, I'm messed up. Does that help? Come on, I'm trying hard here. I don't want to be banned again...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Sorry? Should I apologize now? I'm apologizing now. Sorry. I promise I'll get some counseling as soon as I move out on my own and have a steady job to afford it.

I can't even tell if this is you trying to be sarcastic or ironic or whatever, or not, so I'll take it as if it's straight.

What the hell are you doing with yourself, if a bunch of internet people disapproving of your proclivities motivates you to go seek counselling when wanting to screw kids doesn't?

Also, please don't get all apologist and shit as soon as people confront you. Jesus christ, if you actually sat down and thought about what the hell you're doing, that's one thing, but just declaring this to seek approval reeks of attention-whoring and worse things.

fuck this

it's one AM

• I don't like being disliked. 

Well, fact is, it's kind of one of the things you have to deal with. Everyone is disliked. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can name at least three people on this forum who dislike me.

And if you really don't like being disliked, why the fuck would you admit to being a pedophile?

You know, i never wanted to say this, but perhaps you should have lurked more before posting.

• edited 2012-04-21 10:17:57
    They're somethin' else.

Guh, fuck this!

Walk away from this site, come back to us in a month or six, man. Do not force us to ban you. This'll probably blow over or something, and meanwhile, you can try and seek help, via an actual shrink or a school appointed one or some shit. I'm telling you this for all of us. Maybe for us more than you. I dunno. Fuck this forum, you're better off, and we're better off without your 2 cents. Take it or leave it.

There is an admitted pedophile who has explicitly said no to seeking therapy/help/anything and we have accepted him. We are worse than TVTropes.

any chance of this blowing over pretty much ended when this was posted

• edited 2012-04-21 10:18:13

Sorry.

• Chagen 2.0

Calling it.

• edited 2012-04-21 10:19:43
    Some weirdo

^ This.

Well, fact is, it's kind of one of the things you have to deal with. Everyone is disliked. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can name at least three people on this forum who dislike me.

I just have to look for a userlist :D

but yeah, I think you really need to understand that pedophilia is one of those things that make everyone recoil.

• Okay, okay. I'm gonna stop posting in this thread. I swear. Everyone will forget about it, I'm sure.

See, now you're just tempting me into posting in it every Friday, just to remind everyone.

Anyway, for what it's worth, you've pretty much turned into "That pedophile guy" in my mind, the same way Insanity Addict is "That 4Chan guy". So I don't think everyone will just forget, sorry.