If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Let's look at some political cartoons! Kill me

13»

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Maybe CountryPumpkin can put all the images in spoiler tags?
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

BTW, here's a recent cover from Newsweek, which any conservative will tell you is a liberal news rag.

Spoiler:

The war on women doesn't exist! But the liberal media sure does!

• edited 2012-04-18 04:03:36
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • edited 2012-04-18 04:41:59
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

No, putting them in spoiler tags just hides the images.  That makes the page more readable, but doesn't make it load any faster.

@CountryPumpkin: please replace your images with links to the images, for any post where you've posted a ton of images.  One or two in a post is okay; twenty-seven images in a post is not.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Okay I'm probably never going to do the Tedd Rall post because I'm a lazy ass with other things to do, but I'll probably post here intermittently if I find a comic that's appallingly bad. Like this one:

...which comes on the 20th anniversary of the Los Angeles riots. 

Obama's marks on gay marriage resulted in some rather appalling cartoons, but for now, out of left field, I think this takes the cake.