If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mass Effect

edited 2012-03-03 14:43:59 in Media
OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Can stop clogging up IJBMer Updates now :P

Comments

• The demo was amazing, as I said in Updates. I've been seriously hesitant to feel excited for any games now after Dragon Age 2, especially Bioware games, but I can't help being excited anymore.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Has anyone read any of the novels/comics?  Everything I've heard about Deception is that it's terrible, but I think I've heard good things about the first three.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I've read the first two. They were pretty good, especially when compared to other game novels.

And yeah, Deception is a disaster, from what I've heard.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    mass_effect__cereal_killer_by_xierh-d4oedd1.jpg

Apparently, this is word for word.

Shit. So apparently it's really badly written on top of being so full of errors it might as well not be an ME novel.

On the Collector ship.

I hate Praetorians. So much.

• You can change. You can.

The "best" part in that comic is how the narrator takes time to explain exactly what the images are depicting. 

that is not how you write a comic, gentlemen

^I think you misunderstand. Someone found a really dumb bit from the novel, and illustrated it.

oh ah carry on

• edited 2012-03-03 17:57:12

^^^^ I was sad there were only two in the whole game for you to fight.

I am also sad that I can't play ME3 until October even though I have it pre-ordered. Which is why I won't be in this topic again for fear of sobbing uncontrollably.

• edited 2012-03-03 18:19:17

If any of you guys have PC Origin accounts, when the game comes out, we should add each other and get in on some multiplayer action sometime in the future. 

I don't have origin yet, but I'll have to get it -_-
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I play it on the XBOX :V

Sorry

I used to play the xbox version, and then multiplayer for 3 was announced, so I switched.
  • I probably should get it for PS3, since it lags on my crap computer, but I don't want to have to play the other games all over again just to play another Shepard.

^I did that for the switch to PC, but I started ages ago.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I only have a laptop. Not ideal for playing games :V

PC_Gaming_Master_Race_by_Claidheam_Righ.jpg

I already have the game pre-loaded and everything.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I have a PC that can play it but I'm just going to rent it on Xbox, because fuck Origin.

^I figure having Origin briefly installed is worth having the multiplayer. It's not like I have anything to hide from its mandatory cavity checks anyway.

Also, with it on Xbox I can still talk to people online and play Mass Effect at the same time.

• edited 2012-03-03 19:51:06
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Except ME3's MP reminds me of Exterminatus mode in Space Marine. And I can play that without Origin. :V

^I don't play 360 much these days, but we should exchange handles. I'm crimson60031 (or crimson80031 I forget).

In fact: Everyone give me your Steam and/or Xbox handles if I don't already have them.

>In face

we can't be steam friends anymore

• edited 2012-03-03 19:53:43
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^How did you know it took me 3 seconds to catch and fix that. NOTHING TO SEE HERE CITIZEN.

I don't play 360 much these days, but we should exchange handles. I'm crimson60031 (or crimson80031 I forget).

uh, fiik

I think it's Robb1eLowe

shut up its my brothers xbox

It could also have lower-case letters, or a 0 instead of an o in the Lowe.

• edited 2012-03-03 19:57:12
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >Xbox

Metalhead487

>Steam

Forzare

>Origin

Forzare or Forzare11, I forget which.
  • Steam: YouwanttheJOJ

Origin: gentlemanorcus1

> Steam

TemperaAnalogue

I'm INUH on Steam and Xbox as well.