If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• I wish we could, but for that he needs to violate the charter and if then get voted out via AGM, and being drunk, emo and aspie isn't against the rules. 

• I'm a damn twisted person

Eh, if enough people dislike him as much as you do, they will invent some infraction or exaggerate a minor offense as an excuse to vote him out.  

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So I'm 25.

Yep.

• I'm a damn twisted person

I'm going to be 24 in October. We can be the oldfags of the channel and shout things at newcomers from porches we are suddenly compelled to sit on. And chew tobacco. And fight each other to the death to see who becomes Clint Eastwood. 

• Yeah, no. Much as the most unbearable members are socially ostracized, we can't kick someone out for being a sadsack. The statutes are serious business, and the old guard is dead set on keeping the frat from turning into a popularity wankfest. 

• edited 2012-08-11 02:25:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

(Editor's note: There are so many images in this post that they had to be hyperlinked.)

> the link posted at the end of the last page

oh mai gah

oh gosh

oh gosh

oh gosh there's a second page

> OP

notsureifserious.jpg

> trolling

Yukari_dumbfounded.jpg

Picard_facepalm.jpg

> OP again

Dominic_facepalm.jpg

Éclair_facepalm.jpg

whywouldyoudothat.jpg

> more

osakaface.jpg

> more

Sonic_mouthless.jpg

Tear_what.jpg

DKshakinghead.gif

neverwanttoseethisagain.jpg

> carrier pigeon

LOLWUTpear.jpg

> THIRD PAGE

reversed_osaka.gpj

• a little muffled

@fourteenwings: why did I read all that

• edited 2012-08-11 02:29:11

> fourth page

blank_white_400x300.jpg

Someone please tell me how long this goes

• edited 2012-08-11 02:32:32

^^ Because Denko is the best story ever (assuming it's fake, please let it be fake).

• a little muffled

I'd call it close to 50-50 for real vs fake, but I'd bet on real.

• edited 2012-08-11 02:41:07

> thread about being bullied at school

> uses same emoticon

How does this person succeed at even playing videogames?  Doesn't he realize that that emoticon is a dead giveaway?

> part the fifth

blank_white_800x600.jpg

This is one dedicated-ass troll if this were fake.  Would even need to make a sockpuppet to act as that person who knew Denko's nickname.

• edited 2012-08-11 02:52:20

#2ch
    What?

What?

That about sums up my reaction to the ending.

...I didn't just read a nightmare.  I read an extremely confusing nightmare.

My head is full of fuck

...I...I...I......I...don't know what to say anymore.

Really.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

I'd call it close to 50-50 for real vs fake, but I'd bet on real.

Pretty much.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I blame you.  Now my brain is broken for the evening.

Going to bed.  Goodnight.  Pray that I don't get Dali-style nightmares from this.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    It is most likely fake. A Japanese guy said in Know You're Mene people are always posting stories like that in 2ch.
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Happy birthday, Malk!

• Definitely not gay.

Uh guys, is writing a Kirby/Zelda/Sonic crossover a good sign?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

yes

a good sign that you need to go see a mental health professional >:/

More seriously, i'unno. I don't think writing any particular fanfiction crossover signifies anything in particular, no more than writing fanfiction in general does.

• Definitely not gay.

But it has Link shooting Sonic Kirby point-blank with Din's Fire

• Happy Birthday, Malk!

Denko

I thought it was true until it got much too weird after the cherry blossoms thing. I mean, it's not that unfeasible, but...

• Kichigai birthday!!

Oh, and happy birthday Malk!

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Happy Birthday, Malk!

• That Denko saga gave me the creeps. Even if it was a troll, it's a rather dedicated one.
  • Definitely not gay.

242 is a smaller number than 252.

I still don't get why the game won't let you set EVs to 255.

Denko

(´・ω・`) 

• edited 2012-08-11 11:09:52

^^ If it's false, s/he only would've had to make a couple post every couple days and follow a simple story s/he wouldn't have to make up on the spot. That's hardly dedication.

• Happy Birthday Malk!

• Good to see imageboard culture isn't that different over there. Unless the ones egging him on aren't trolling.

In other news, tomorrow a new roomie is gonna come looking suddenly and it's a dudette, so the idle days of a bro-run household are over. No more once-a-month-clean-ups, no more lazy boxer days, no more midnight gaming sessions cos your roomie pulls out his hearing aid when he goes to sleep. Don't really know her, but she's from the BA I did, so high chance of her being a teetotaller, Whovian and Austin fangirl. Not really material to indoctrinate into the ways of sloth and brodom.

• Kichigai birthday!!

>2ch

>Imageboard

>lecondescendingkawaiiface.jpg

• a little muffled

@Eelektross:

I still don't get why the game won't let you set EVs to 255.
    Uh, it does. It's just that your stats aren't any higher at 255 than at 252 because it's not a multiple of 4.

• I am God, and all other gods are my imagery. I gave birth to myself. I am millions of forms excreating; eternal; and nothing exists except through me; yet I am not them - they serve me.

So I'm 25.

Yep.

Congrats.