If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-08-03 16:19:25
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^They do that all time, and people fall for even though the scale is tiny.

EDIT: Effing pagetoppers.

• No rainbow star

Formaldehyde: I'll link to it in September

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Review rough draft: done! :D

Just have to do some editing, then I can post it.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

You should probably set the next article date a little later so you can get a buffer going.

The next article date is tomorrow, but that's just a little thing. That aside, I have done a bit of preliminary work on the next few.
  • You should become a snake, write a fantasy story, and eat it.

Then we would have to call you Ouroborus, 'cos you'd be a snake eating your own tale.
  • Oh Japan ;_; (both vids mildly NSFW)

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

There are a few things wrong with this Huffington Post article.

1. It's the Huffington Post 

2. They quote a Redditor for one of their sources

3. Another one of their sources was from ADISC.org, a "Supportive community for Adult Babies, Teen Babies, Incontinent people, Diaper Lovers, and Babyfurs. Forums, blogs, live chat, and more." Yes, really. They've since removed the quote for being from an inappropriate website. And yet they kept Reddit (wakka wakka wakka)

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

The dinner I just cooked courtesy of the fine men behind the chic-fil-a boycott.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

1. It's the Huffington Post

For all its reputation, you'd expect HP to be less full of shit; I could go on for days and days about the improper information they tend to spout.

^ Shit, man, you are the forum Jesus.

^^And thus it was posted that Malk turned bread into chicken sandwiches.

^^Was that in response to my appearance, what I cooked, or a combination of the two?

• MrWMrW
    edited 2012-08-03 21:28:08

^All you need is a more prominent beard and bam, you're Jesus. :p

EDIT: Are those chicken sandwiches? I can't really tell with the way the lighting is.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

^^ Your appearance. And yeah, what W said.

• Definitely not gay.

Guys, I just joined reddit.

Is this a good idea?

• I'm a damn twisted person

If you have to ask for approval, it is probably a bad idea.

I'd say no.

Unless it's to troll the various idiots there, no.

• edited 2012-08-03 21:47:25
    Definitely not gay.

I can't get a hang of how to operate the site.

I've had some very, very bad experiences with Redditors before.

W: They're breaded chicken sandwiches made to emulate chic-fil-a's chicken sandwiches. It was a little light on the breading but otherwise they turned out well.

• Definitely not gay.

Also, they seem to be having the same "4chan is a creepy hive of shit" mentality TVT did.

Come on, guys. It's just a site. As long as you know which boards to avoid...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I don't like Reddit, but there are decent people on it. (My favourite author is a regular user of the site, so I can't really denounce them.)

• I'm a damn twisted person

It's not that reddit has a bunch of creeps that is the reason I have dislike for it. Well it isn't the chief reason. Rather it is the way the site is structured with the upvoting, which is supposed to ideally lead to the best posts getting a higher rating. In practice it leads to more of the same old "who ever can talk the loudest and be appealing in a broad way" gets noticed the most. So essentially the same sort of bullshit you see in real life. 

• edited 2012-08-04 04:23:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    So I just spent the last couple hours watching pretty much the whole first season of Marble Hornets, and I thought it hadn’t really scared me or anything.

So I just got up to go use the bathroom. It was obviously pitch dark since 4 in the morning. Walking was vaguely creepy since I was using my iPhone as a flashlight, and there were a couple windows that I could see, but whatever. I could handle it.

I went into the bathroom. I closed the door, but when I turned to turn the light on a couple bottles of shampoo fell off the shelf behind me into the tub and there was this hUGE CRASH FROM RIGHT BEHIND ME AND IT WAS STILL PITCH BLACK AND I ALMOST SHAT MYSELF

MY HEART IS STILL POUNDING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I learned several very valuable lessons tonight.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

the whole first season of MH

Monster High?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Oh, Marble Hornets.

This is what I get for copy pasting from somewhere else without making sure the context is all there.
  • There is love everywhere, I already know

Looks interesting...

• Definitely not gay.

found you

• They're somethin' else.

READY!
    TO DIE

• (It's never too late to reply.)

Forzare, I'm also learning how to draw. I came across this comprehensive compilation of drawing tutorials, you can choose to use it or not but I find it very useful because drawing all about how your mind perceives the real world and the one you create in your mind, really helping me out.

Ohh, handy. Thanks!