If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2012-07-20 16:44:49
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Considering your usual posting habits, CP, it wasn't exactly an unfair assumption to make. And the joke was in really bad taste anyway.
  • You can change. You can.

I am pretty sure most of us are aware of what "irony" means.

Not only that, but the fact is that there's no reason to make jokes, ironic or otherwise, about a massacre.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Which is why this is even more unfortunate.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^Wasn't that confirmed to be an adbot?

• edited 2012-07-20 17:46:02
    I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Yes, but it's still rather awkward. 

Here's a picture of a puppy, to shake things up.

• edited 2012-07-20 17:54:26

Some people on the Internet are sick:

• edited 2012-07-20 17:58:37
    I'm a damn twisted person
    Dude( Firebert and Country Pumpkin)... Just stop digging your own hole and step away from the computer for a while.
  • Champion of the Whales

@Firebet,

Waaaaay to soon

• Didn't make it or laugh at it (obviously), found it and decided that posting it here would be a nice commentary on the typical meme-makers.

• I realize it's a lot to ask of the Internet, but let's at least try to exercise some taste.

Please?

• edited 2012-07-20 17:55:29
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^^The fact that you had to explain that proved that it wasn't. Also, you've been doing that way too often lately.

• edited 2012-07-20 17:58:10

• Here's something cheery, then:

• Kichigai birthday!!

• edited 2012-07-20 18:01:24
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I get the point that's trying to make, but JRPGs and WRPGs do tend to be entirely different except for having character advancement mechanics. Neither of them is bad, but they're not really all that similar.

• edited 2012-07-20 18:03:56
    Kichigai birthday!!

Also the cat on the left is Japanese and the one in the right is Russian

• edited 2012-07-20 18:04:41
    No rainbow star

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

That's a very nice cat, Bee. I like that cat. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Didn't make it or laugh at it (obviously), found it and decided that posting it here would be a nice commentary on the typical meme-makers.

nice backpedal
  • BeeBee
    edited 2012-07-20 18:10:43

edit: nevermind

• Thank you, and it's good to know I'm not the only one to assume the worst when I see such things posted.

And because people here like Doctor Who:

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    tumblr_m7h7ouFfvl1qjh238.gif

I don't even know why this is making me laugh so much.
  • edited 2012-07-21 00:02:28
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

http://www.halolz.com/2011/03/01/dodrio-used-fly/

• You can change. You can.

• I remember seeing that one in my What If? trade-paperback catalog.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

• edited 2012-07-21 10:35:59

as

OCCUPY ROBIN HOOD IMAGERY

ss

Dial H, which seems to be some sort of a Vertigo comic but really isn't. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Dial H For Heroes?