If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hey, everybody! I've been banned! :D

Comments

• edited 2011-10-22 23:44:55
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a martyr or anything. My main reason is mostly because arguing with Fast Eddie would be fun, considering I've pent up my frustration for the last year or so.  

And I wouldn't do it by myself. But if enough people argued, I'd probably participate. 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a martyr or anything. My main reason is mostly because arguing with Fast Eddie would be fun, considering I've pent up my frustration for the last year or so.  
  • No rainbow star

Anyways, I don't want to be banned (mostly because the non forum pages are still fun to read at times... Ok that's the only reason)
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:46:42
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^^^We shall all sit and tell our children of the day that Goon, Anon, and Troll united to help pacify the beast that was in pain, Tv Tropes.
  • edited 2011-10-22 23:47:51
    And of fear did the beast turn its claws upon itself, the brain betraying the body as irrationality overrode reason and the beast was claimed by madness.
  • I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    In other news, I love the adorable pictures of animals next to the SA ads. :3
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^This story better have a happy ending, Grandma!
  • You can change. You can.
    And history shall know that this was all for naught, for old habits die hard and old geezers don't give a crap about what you say.

and lo and behold, from the clouds, the audience. The magnificent audience was the one who won this battle. Not because they fought, but because they watched. 

and when all of it was over, the last man standing exclaimed: ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?!?!

and the audience threw a big rock at him and said "Now we are."
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    This story better have a happy ending, Grandma!

• If that don't work, use more gun.
    You know what's sad?  Fast Eddie is overreacting to what one thread said about TV Tropes.  Lord knows how he would react if there were more of these kinds of threads.
  • "Lord knows how he would react if there were more of these kinds of threads."

Hmmmm.....
  • You can change. You can.
    I think this was coming for a long while, really. It's a natural product from both sides being complete inane idiots who are too busy perpetuating a feud because hurr durr I TROLL U and the other side having the sensitivity of a five year old who cries when they make a funny face at them.

• edited 2011-10-23 00:01:07
    No rainbow star
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ why did i try to click on that like it was a button
  • Fast Eddie can, and for all intents and purposes he /is/ TvTropes.
  • Apperently camacan was the one who raised the issue in the mod forum, so http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-tiphat.gif to him.
    No, I am the colony!

/reference to dreamworks film nobody remembers
  • edited 2011-10-23 00:04:28
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ He is TVTropes. Resistance is futile
  • But I was referencing Star Wars!
  • edited 2011-10-23 00:05:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    /reference to dreamworks film nobody remembers
    nobody remembers

• If that don't work, use more gun.
    You guys might want to check this out.

Mostly this part.

"Well this was more about links to threads, he actually just removed a
    link to the forum itself, which is never "broken" so we've hit another
    issue entirely of removed attributions, I guess.
    I messaged him about it and he said it's because Something Awful
    is a "vile pit of hate" and that [they] can "fuck off and die", and that
    he didn't want to read/ respond to any objections.
    Given that this trope originates there and is mostly about stuff sourced there, uh... I don't quite understand what's going on.
    "

Wow Fast Eddie.  WOW.
  • edited 2011-10-23 00:08:47
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    Forzare: Yay!

I haven't seen it in years, but I have fond memories of that movie. :3

I only say that because I have never seen people talk about it.

^ I thought he wanted people on his site to not be dicks? Is saying that you want somebody to "fuck off and die" not being a dick?
  • edited 2011-10-23 00:06:55
    a screencap would be very nice.

Still, sounds like something he would say.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Wait, does Fast Eddie realize that this just gives goons more ammo to use?
  • edited 2011-10-23 00:12:05
    I stand on Grendel's shoulders
    No because he's an insecure manchild who's finally lost his shit and started throwing a tantrum.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    He's digging himself deeper.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
This discussion has been closed.