If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How 90% of people are Arachnophobes.

2»

Comments

• Pretty soon, they'll start breeding tarantulas bigger and bigger until they're the size of Humvees. Then we can finally ride spiders into combat.

YES

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

-goes out to buy an assload of tarantulas-
  • Be wary, breeding them can be quite difficult, Bob.

And the male usually dies while breeding.

/Iknowyourejoking
  • I'm imagining an "assload" as "how many tarantulas you can fit in your rectum".
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Praying Mantis larva are cute.
  • Well, how many I can fit in Vorpy's rectum, but same difference, I suppose.
    Spiders are very bristly and leathery. Their bristles would disturb the delicate lining of my perfect rectum.
  • Hmmm....it seems that the best way to ease the suffering of a mortally wounded tarantula is to put it in a plastic container and place it in the freezer.
  • That is, Vorpy's rectum.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • This thread is terror incarnate.
  • edited 2011-06-16 03:02:37
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-06-16 03:27:41
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Hate hate hate spiders.

mod edit: kind of like un-needed racism that I should ban you up the ass
    for, you stupid cunt? God I fucking hate you, stupid bitch. Go sit on a
    knife and die you stupid bitch.

As much as I'm not in the position of a mod, shouldn't this be a PM along the lines of "That was inappropriate, have a warning"? Up until now, the moderation has been pretty impeccable. Unless this is a meta Vorptroll.
  • A'ight guys.... time for the lolspider:
  • Spiders are evil, soul-devouring horrors from another world with only a handful of exceptions.

Centipedes are even worse, though, as they come from an even more defiled plane of existence that would make any man go mad just by witnessing.

• Meh. Spiders and centipedes got nothing on the Surinaam Toad.

• edited 2011-06-16 07:07:13
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @ MadassAlex: Yeah, Vorpy did that, and I think we told her to stop. Well, someone did. I don't care.

@ thread: Surprisingly, I'm not terrified at any of this.

I think this is pretty scary, though:

• That fucker got a health bar.
  • edited 2011-06-16 23:43:06
    Loser

Unless this is a meta Vorptroll.

They said make it obvious enough to be fake, and I did make it obviously fake enough. No mod edit here ever adds swearing, or threatens to kill any users, it's unheard of.

Also the Longpu comment at the bottom. There are no mods named Longpu.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Boss Spider is weak against Gravity.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Raid's better.
  • $80+ per session
    -had a night when they were 14 where they were raped by a giant spider-
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Hot, but needs pics.
  • On the one hand, they're beneficial, intriguing, and often rather beautiful.  On the other?  I've still got scars from having been bitten by a few.

So...I like spiders, but only under controlled conditions.
  • Take care of them correctly, and they are very docile. Tarantulas are smart enough to know that you're their owner and usually don't attack you.

And....they usually should kept in their Vivariums at all times...
  • I was talking about spiders in general, not tarantulas in particular.  Tarantulas are probably some of the least creepy spiders ever.