If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I got forum-banned...

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    1%?

No offense, but you have attacked the administration hard and for a long time. 
  • Morgan Freeman is God
    FE said he'll give me just one more chance.

I'm going to be more careful with what I say from now on.
  • Getting locked in jail for murder is unfair. 99% of my actions are normal and being arrested for the 1% that happened when I was in a bad mood is just unfair.
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    "But come on man! Think of all the people I didn't kill!"
  • Everything needs murder analogies nowadays.

Anyhow, if it helps, if you ever get frustrated with a thread or a poster yet don't want to take a break from the comp, open a chan or another ragefest site in a seperate tab and channel your frustrations there(yes, meknows catharsis does not work that way, but it's fun to do something with your anger).
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    @ Guy in White

Don't you post at SA?
  • ^^ That's what we're here for, after all.
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    InsanityAddict - haven't there been studies showing that using aggressive behavior for catharsis/to relax is a bad idea? All it does is further cement the association between feeling a certain way and acting a certain way.
  • From the other wiki:-"Blowing off steam" may reduce physiological stress in the short term, but this
    reduction may act as a reward mechanism, reinforcing the behavior and promoting
    future outbursts"

Hence, there's a possibility of it becoming 'evil feels good'.
  • edited 2011-06-14 14:26:35
    RE-ANIMATOR
    ... Y'know.... that is one of the reasons I haven't killed anyone yet.

I figure I'd go on a killing spree.... murderise about 20 or so people..... and then get sad and despondent about all the billions of other people I'd never be able to kill.

So I don't do it. I just sit here, pondering how to get my hands on nuclear weapons.
  • edited 2011-06-14 14:27:39
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    But then you'd kill everybody. And that's terrible.

OT: If you are the same person some of us think you are, you really shouldn't be complaining and yelling so much (besides, saying that you're going to ban-evade in front of a TVTropes mod is a stupid, stupid thing to do).
  • Whas terrible about it?
    Killing everybody is the only way to put an end to all wars, y'know. Thas what people want, isn't it?
    Death is the great equaliser....  and folks definitely want equality.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm pretty sure that that isn't what people mean when they want war to end.
  • edited 2011-06-14 14:37:08
    RE-ANIMATOR
    ... I think it probably is. 
    Afterall, if they wanted everyone dancing, throwing flowers and holding hands.... wouldn't they be out there already with flowers and open hands?  I don't see a whole lot of that. Mostly the folks who say they want peace seem quite adamant that the way they want it is through everyone being dead.

And besides... would dancing and flowers really solve all of life's problems even half as well? I don't think so.
    All in all, life is a really poorly conceived idea. If I was a religious sort, which I'm quite clearly not, I'd be writing very strongly worded letters of disapproval to the imaginary upstairs guy.
  • Anyhow, if it helps, if you ever get frustrated with a thread or a poster yet don't want to take a break from the comp, open a chan or another ragefest site in a seperate tab and channel your frustrations there(yes, meknows catharsis does not work that way, but it's fun to do something with your anger).

Or just go to GUROchan.
  • Or play Prototype.

.... Is Prototype 2 out yet over in yankland?
  • Not for another year or so. :<
  •  =(

Prototype was totally my favouritest game for a while. I made so many high-pitched noises of delight when I first started playing it.  ^_^

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    To comment on the catharsis:

Prototype was heaven for cathartic releases, my personal favourite was getting the shield power and just ploughing through civilians, the noises they made bouncing off the shield were satisfying.

Also throwing civilians at helicopters.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    GUROchan?  Is that place where mad people go to?
  • Mad people, nutjobs, fetishists, wannabe murderers, pussies with violent fantasies, sexually repressed nerds, virgins with rage, weaponsexuals, and your mother.
  • edited 2011-06-14 15:38:07
    RE-ANIMATOR
    ... *Takes notes*
    I thought your mother was covered in those categories. 
  • Quirky, the artsy gore on it unnerves me more then the jaded straightforward schlock.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @ InsanityAddict: I think you're missing the letters b, x, p, and z.
    Its xenophobic zoo bans people like you? 
  • edited 2011-06-14 17:02:06
    Tableflipper
    From the other wiki:-"Blowing off steam" may reduce physiological stress in the short term, but this reduction may act as a reward mechanism, reinforcing the behavior and promoting 
    future outbursts"
    Hence, there's a possibility of it becoming 'evil feels good'.

If that's supposed to be the "bad part" then I don't see why it matters much given all the "evil feels good" fantasies without that.
  • "Getting locked in jail for murder is unfair. 99% of my actions are normal and being arrested for the 1% that happened when I was in a bad mood is just unfair."

Oh, no, your analogy was more extreme than what actually happened. I shall spend the rest of the thread bitching about it instead of actually responding to your argument because I am a moron who cannot grasp the concepts of metaphor and hyperbole.
  • Murder is considered unforgivable. Calling someone an idiot is not. Whether or not he deserved to get banned, that analogy does not fit.