If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This place just slowed down

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, apparently some asexual people are willing to do it for their partners.
  • @INUH: Yes, but they didn't have much of a film industry.

@Tnoph: Couldn't someone indicate trust in a way that doesn't involve reciprocating hip motions?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    My sense of romance definitely has some sexual motivation, but the two are not inextricably linked.

> I'm going to the nerdiest school in the South.

Georgia Tech?
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:08:10
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Indeed.
  • ...I don't know much of anything else that could...what else could?

I've done blood oaths, relationship rings, tattoos, and brands too.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:09:07
    ^^How much does it cost? (Just asking because it's one of those high-profile universities)

^Brands?
  • Talking to them? Confiding in them?
  • But I do that with most people anyway. Is there a higher level of trust to show them that you would care about them more than others?
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:11:00
    ^^^It's a public school, so it's relatively cheap. I got a massive scholarship at my second choice and none here, yet it was far cheaper.
  • No idea. I suppose it's different for every person.

I'm not asexual, but I'm not overtly sexual either. Talking to someone and being close to them in an emotional way is much more satisfying in a relationship than physical intimacy.
  • In order to show how much you trust someone, you could shoot up heroine using the same syringe.
  • ^ Also a reasonable gesture of trust. To really show you love them, shoot up each other.
    I feel like I'd need sex in a serious relationship, but I'm desperate enough that it's negotiable.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:16:07
    I just feel like it's a nice thing to do.
    Does sleeping naked together = sex for you guys?
  • Not for me. Though I don't sleep naked even when I'm with my girlfriend.
    Sleeping naked together isn't quite sex, but would be nice.
  • Its not what you do, its the emotions behind them. I hug someone because I want to be close to them. Its like how young kids go on "dates" because its what adults do, not because they have a romantic attraction. Having sex is not automatically meaningful. Some people have casual sex.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:26:27
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm not sure I'd enjoy sleeping naked, with or without someone else.  Bodily fluids are kinda nasty.

@ INUH: You had better be registered to vote.  And in Georgia, if possible.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:29:39
    I'm not from Georgia originally and never in my home state, so no. And why?
    What's your home state?

And because you ought to vote anyway, and your vote is worth something.
  • Glenn is into politics. He's planning on using you to affect Georgia.
    I'm from Alabama. And I'm not certain they let 18s vote. They don't let us sign legal documents.
  •            

:<

• 18 year olds should be able to vote anywhere in the US.
    I see. I'm still pissed at Alabama about the legal documents thing though.
  • What are you trying to do Tnophelia?

• Concatenating strings, it looks like.
    Oh goodness.  Alabama.

Well, if you've got any luck, Bobby Bright might be running for something.  Keep in mind that as a Democrat he only lost 49-51 in a Republican wave year in an R+16 district.  He's from Montgomery FWIW.  So fun things can happen occasionally.  Though the Republicans are likely to be gerrymandering the state.  I think their current objective is to figure out how many blacks Democrats they can pack into one district, before running afoul of the Voting Rights Act.  That said, if a Dem can win an R+15 district...

Though you should register anyway.  Pick a state.  Georgia is more likely to have competitive federal-level elections than Alabama is so you might have more fun there.
  • edited 2011-02-05 23:38:06
    The Democrats in Alabama are really corrupt. Trust me on this one.

Personally, I can't stand either major US party.
  • Elections = fun?

Oh, glenn.