If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I'm going to follow you home today".

edited 2011-05-31 10:20:35 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Michael, your ridiculous lolicon tendencies are already straining our relationship to its max. I don't need you declaring that you're going to follow me home when you live literally 5+ miles away. And it's no like we can play games anyway, my lazy-ass useless brother will be hogging the TV, and I don't want anyone else besides dealing with my brother. I'm fucking ashamed of him and he might kill you, which would get him the fuck out and in jail, but then you'd be dead so it would really not be good in the end. And I can't do my post-exam jerk off if you're there either (dammit, I need a girlfriend, then I don't need to jerk off anymore....). So yeah. Don't follow me, please.

Comments

• From my experiences, even when dating, you will still need alone time.
  • A reverse Rena is not cool, bro. Restraining order asap.
  • edited 2011-05-31 10:30:33
    "And I can't do my post-exam jerk off if you're there either (dammit, I
    need a girlfriend, then I don't need to jerk off anymore....)."

I thought this guy was your boyfriend?
  • "dammit, I need a girlfriend, then I don't need to jerk off anymore..."

...aren't you underage for marriage?

Cause I recall you saying sex should only be done after then.
  • He could mean second and third base, since that technically doesn't take away your virginity.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    A reverse Rena is not cool, bro.

I almost didn't get the joke until I reread the title.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    You really need new friends, Chuggles. Hell, even having no friends at all is preferable to having a friend who appears to be a lolicon-obsessed (instead of merely a fan) borderline stalker. Of course, my judgment is not reliable, since I don't actually know the guy and only know of him through your... tales, but I wouldn't be surprised if your next thread is about him raping you.
  • Sammy:...what.

Insanity: I told him to not bug me, he seemed to take it up.

Nya:I have other very good friends. And I don't think he'd rape me. It's more that he's a lonely nerd like myself....and that I'm too much off a pushover to tell him to stop.
    Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you, when your ass is no virgin anymore.
  • They're somethin' else.
    FUCK 'IM UP!!
  • Oh mah gah.

This man followed me all the way to the library. ALL THE WAY. I head my headphones on, so I didn't notice him at all.

He wasn't following me just to follow me--he was going to the library too, but MY GOD.
  • edited 2011-05-31 12:44:49
    You can change. You can.
    JUST FUCK EACH OTHER'S BRAINS OUT!

v There, you happy now, bitch?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    IT'S  "JUST FUCK ALREADY" GOD JUAN CARLOS
    Oh, I'm sure that he will sex with him. Whether he wants to is the question...
    Hey Chagen having sex with him is a great way to develop some acceptance for creepy people and homosexuals....ya know?
    ^ Admit it, you only made that post to have an excuse to post that picture.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Admit it, you only made that post to have an excuse to post that picture.
  • edited 2011-05-31 13:08:08
  • You can change. You can.
    Hey Chagen having sex with him is a great way to develop some acceptance for creepy people and homosexuals....ya know?

Voice of experience here, darling?
  • Ugh.

Now he wants to go to my house, even after I said I didn't want him to. But his house is too far to walk to....

Ugh, GO AWAY.
  • Just fuck already.
    Voice of experience here, darling?

Yes.
  • edited 2011-05-31 13:45:01
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^^^ I tell you, he totally wants to fuck you.

I hope you like to have semen in your ass.
  • But....he's not gay...
    Make him gay Chagen. Fuck him until he likes it.
  • Also, this thread is very odd to read, when he's sitting right next to me and talking to me.
    Put your hand on his crotch and rub him. Tell him "Anata wa ii kibun shimasu ka?" and lick his ear.