If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bad Fanfiction

Comments

• I'M USING THEM ALL. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    nooooooooooooo i need them to stop my eyes bleeding at the grammar :(
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    aw man
  • edited 2011-05-26 09:11:52
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    come on man give them back

wtf r u doin

wtf y u takin my spellz to
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    this thread cracks me up far too much
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    What is a handy, you asked?

• FUCK YOU, I'M A KARKAT.
  • edited 2011-05-26 09:13:43
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ur welcom
    fcuk you karkat
    wot happend to our full stops gaiz
    full stops whats that
  • edited 2011-05-26 09:15:48
    evrythigisconfusnow

fcukmyspaises
    noooourgrammarzandspellingz
    myspaise sux
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    inasfiajsnfiausdfnaisunikjasd
  • edited 2011-05-26 09:25:26
    [tɕagɛn]
    It's the combination of most people being shitty in grammar and too damn self-absorbed to look at their work and improve it.

I never found the fun in writing Mary Sue stories. I would rather write something that more people than just me like. And writing is kinda of a chore too.
  • "people being shitty in grammar and too damn self-absorbed to look at their work and improve it."

"rathe write"

Heheh.
  • Hey, typing on an Ipod is an inexact science.

And I'm not free of that problem. I usually rush out my chapters rigt after writing them and then I look over them and see how the spelling is slightly jacked.

And I have badfics of my own....oh god, Pokèmon: Night's Embrace. I'm sorry the internet had to suffer the pain of hosting that. Seriously, it doesn't deserve that pain.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    The one good thing about badfics is that they're inspirational.

In that I look at them, and I feel secure in my knowledge that at least I'm better than them.
  • In that regard, CWC is probably the best fanfic writer ever.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Badfics exists so we can laugh at them. Kinda like Troper Tales.

A few years ago, I read a lot of fanfic MSTings on a German anime site and found much enjoyment in doing so.
  • German badfic...

ICH MUSS DIES SEHEN
  • "but there is good fanfiction"

Like what? Aside from trolls and classics, I've never read fanfic that didn't make me want to put my foot in a blender.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Like what? Aside from trolls and classics, I've never read fanfic that didn't make me want to put my foot in a blender.

A Pokemon Story?
  • Loved it, but I'm pretty sure it was written to troll the fanbase.
  • edited 2011-05-26 13:17:31
    [tɕagɛn]
    Ugh, there is good fanfic.

Just look harder. It's there. It's impossible for it to all be bad. You may be too biased against it to find even the good examples well done.
  • You can change. You can.
    See, just because you're right doesn't mean you have to phrase it so badly.
  • Altered it.

I tend to think agressiveness is my only way of getting the point across.
  • We know that good fanfic exist, Chagen, they are just so hard to find.

"To depress us."

Nah, they're here to amuse us. Bad fanfic is a gift from the gods and goddesses above, as they only want for us to laugh and be merry.