If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments being switched around

Comments

• edited 2011-05-24 02:15:24
    You can change. You can.
    Ninja'd
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:16:39

<li><a href="/forums/categories/metaknight">IJBM metaa>li>

...why is the IJBM meta location folder named Metaknight
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:16:36
    a little muffled
    Now I'm really curious. >_>

Edit@Bucket: They all have weird names.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
  • אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    Alright, sent the details to Glenn, hopefully he can pass it around to the people that can possibly fix the bug, though I'm not sure how possible it is to fix.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Thank you, Solstace.

Any information is better than none.

I'll also be suggesting that we mods sign any edits we make, so this doesn't happen again.
    The most useful feature would be something similar to the "edited by" feature on the TVT fora.  I can do all kinds of stuff there, if I wanted, but that pesky little message would always leave my mark.
  • also my friend thinks your out to get him.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:24:55
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "My" mark.

Sankyuu, Sostace, you have given me all the information I needed. Feel free to play either of the videos I just posted.

• edited 2011-05-24 02:26:36
    אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    That's Diamonnes, right?  He was the person I was referencing earlier.  No, I didn't actually delete any part of his message i think, I just ended up accidentally bonking the formatting of it, so that it looked like a large chunk had been cut out.  No harm intended. 

^I'm pretty sure I didn't.  All the stuff that I've mentioned here is stuff that wouldn't help someone with discovering the trick.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:26:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yes- that would be useful. However, I believe that was discarded, due tot he general uselessness of the feature (two entire lines taken up if you make a typo).

Maybe if we can get a feature in that says 'A mod edited this post' if we edit any posts but our own...

^ Diamonnes said you did. Would you mind apologizing?
    Will do.  It was on my agenda, anyway.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Thank you.
  • ...Solstace? You're like, literally the last person I would have guessed. I honestly thought I could've somehow accidentally done it before I guessed that it was you. >_>

Still, pretty cool.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:30:53
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    "I'm pretty sure I didn't.  All the stuff that I've mentioned here is
    stuff that wouldn't help someone with discovering the trick."

That "my" was all I needed; given that I now know certain confines of the puzzle. 'Tis interesting, which is why I bother at all. I suspect you did something with your cookie, but other options are available. At the very least you have eliminated the messier paths.
  • I'd like to point out that that was an extremely dick move. The GIFT is strong with this one. >:/
  • "You're like, literally the last person I would have guessed."

Really? I was not surprised and I didn't even know he had an account. If anything, cracking a vanillaboard seems beneath him.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:35:39

Okay, Anonym, if you say so.  

Bob:  Oh, you don't know the half of the crap I did back on TVT.  All in good jest, though >.>

Cygan:  Sent Diamonnes a PM apology, as I feel that I have already done enough to derail that thread.  This is acceptable, yes?  

Protega:  Hmmm, I feel like I should know you, but I nothing comes to mind.  

Diamonnes:  I'll accept that sentiment with grace, as it is well deserved.  I have not made the best first impression on you, and I really do apologize.  I just ask that you please don't judge my overall character based on this incident.
  • Well, all I know about Solstace is that he's a real life Bishonen who's so totally in love with Tzetze, so... yeah.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:38:32
    You can change. You can.
    Diamonnes: I can actually assure you that Solstace is barely a GIFT. He just has the same sense of whimsical humor that Tzetze does...that plus actual programming skills (Well, basic ones, at least) means he gets to do stuff that people like me would if they knew how.
    "Cygan:  Sent Diamonnes a PM apology, as I feel that I have already done enough to derail that thread.  This is acceptable, yes?"

If that is what you feel is best. I am merely trying to soothe hurt feelings. As long as Diamonnes knows you weren't being malicious with it.
  • edited 2011-05-24 02:40:33
    As I just posted in another thread, I admit that I do exploit things that I discover for a brief period, but I always turn myself and my information over after a day or two at most.

^Yes, that is definitely most important.
  • No rainbow star
    After it is fixed, can it be revealed how it was done? :D?
  • My beautifully-worded post about nuclear missiles begs to differ, Juan! XD

hough I would most definitely do some shit if I could. So I cannot begrudge him that.<_<

• edited 2011-05-24 02:46:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No, as you'd then be able to figure out how we fixed it and work around that.

^ oi
    Also, no, because it opens doors to trouble for many forums that use similar software.
    Yes. That's another good point.
  • No rainbow star

:< But we won't use it on other forums

...Besides, I'm too chicken shit to abuse something like that >.>

Unfortunately, I cannot take your word for that.

And if someone else find the back door and you knew how to do it, you would be a suspect.
  • edited 2011-05-24 03:00:05
    EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT. I GOT THIS
    BUT I WANT MY POST TO BE EDITED BY EMPEROR SOLSTACE :<

FINE GODDAMIT- Emperor Cygan Solstace