If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comments being switched around

1235»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I get that.
  • edited 2011-05-24 03:44:35
    That was my fault, I was feeling bitchy and wanted to argue over something that didn't matter anyway.

It's a bad habit of mine. Sorry.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It's what I'm here for- to bitch at. No harm done.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-24 03:54:37
    That's what you call bitchy? Ha, how cute. I'll show you bitchy. I'll show you all bitchy.
  • For some reason my mind jumped to "I am not whining! I am complaining! Thiiiiiiis is whiiiining!"
  • edited 2011-05-24 06:30:35
    Admittedly, I can see where Cygan (who I almost called CA, out of habit) is coming from. I'm worried, though, because I'm an admin on another Vanilla forum and I'm guessing it's vulnerable to the same exploit...

Oh, oh, I think I know which.
  • No rainbow star
    Thinking about it, shouldn't the bug be reported to the company who owns the vanilla boards programming?

Seems like a serious issue to me
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    The board software is open-source anyway, I believe.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    God damn it Cygan. Seriously. Damn you to hell. Grr.