If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not being a fan of Annie May, ponies or homestuck and being too stubborn to change this

BobBob
edited 2011-05-23 16:01:21 in Media
It makes me feel like an outsider around here. I'm so alone. :<

Comments

• do you mean some sort of convention in May as ther eis one in my home state that I try and attend every year.
  • Simple solution: Become a fan of ponies and Homestuck
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Or Annie May. 
  • What is Homestuck anyway i'm lost.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 16:03:45
    ^^But she's such an overrated predictable whore and I hate her. :<

^Something about trolls. It's like cocaine, but for tropers.
  • edited 2011-05-23 16:03:42
    Cue-bey
    ^^A largeish webcomic, that can be read here.
  • Communities are built from a foundation of a sense of belonging from having things in common. If you don't have them, you're not really part of the community. There must be something you like that we do too.
  • You can change. You can.
    Watch what you like and piss on the haters. While pimping your stuff. Simple, really.
  • So, what, do I just ask them politely to stand under me while I piss on them or Oh, yeah, okay. Thanks! ^_^
  • edited 2011-05-23 16:10:24

"There must be something you like that we do too."

I thought the only requirement was that we enjoyed discussing stuff that bugs us.

"Watch what you like and piss on the haters. While pimping your stuff. Simple, really."

I like that idea.

Now go download BIT.TRIP BEAT from WiiWare.

Of course you do! It's common courtesy!
  • That explains it I don't read Web comics. Also i'm sure you'll find an Anime you like it's a very wide ranging medium just like any other. pick a genre and start there.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Who the hell is Annie May?
    Eddy Mac's girlfriend. 
  • edited 2011-05-23 16:18:42
    Loser
    ninjaclown,
    Communities are built from a foundation of a sense of belonging from
    having things in common. If you don't have them, you're not really part
    of the community. There must be something you like that we do too.

While I imagine that is normally true, I think that liking a community itself may be a source of that sense of belonging. At least, that is my impression given the number of people who frequent the general discussion subforums rather than the equivalents of TV Tropes' media and wiki subforums. I guess some people just like the community and such.
    Who the hell is Eddy Mac?
    Stupid pun was stupid. 
    Who the hell is Stupid Pun?

[Man, I could do this the entire day.]
  • edited 2011-05-23 22:14:05
    Also personal story when I was young I read "Anime" before I knew what it was as "Enemy"

-translation:  I have nothing to contribute, so I call upon my one of my many life stories, which no one else cares about.  
    I'm sure there are a lot of people who do this too. But intentionally.
    Annie May.

Eddy Mac. 
  • Have you at least tried watching ponies or reading Homestuck?

I'm not saying you have to enjoy it, but if you're feeling left out because so many people like it, I think it's kind of silly to not at least give it a try.

In terms of anime, I have a feeling you'd like Panty and Stocking. I know I recommend it a lot, but it seems like your kind of humor.
    Gelzo: I know you're not asking me, but I'm pretty much with Middie...so...-shrug-

I read Homestuck, didn't like it, and preferred Problem Sleuth. as for the ponies, I watched a couple of clips...and I'm not so sure if I like it. -shrug
  • I watched a little bit of MLP:FiM. It's... okay. I tried Homestuck, but I couldn't really get into it, but that may just be me being stubborn.

I've been meaning to give Panty and Stocking a try for a while now.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    OH I GET EDDIE MAC

Wow, that was quite brilliant.

Well, now you know who sponsors Fanime.
    Their bankruptcy brought down 4Kids. 
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    It makes me feel like an outsider around here. I'm so alone. :<

Well, if it means anything, at least you got me to join you in your nonconformity.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    So Bob what do you like?  I know you like music.  Is there anything else that you like?
  • Vintage movies, fashion (love hate relationship), certain cartoons, RuPaul's Drag Race, anything relating to RuPaul, anything relating to drag queens in general (drag queens + fashion + vintage movies = <3), and some other stuff that I'm forgetting about.