If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Fake/Fashionable Bisexuals

edited 2011-05-23 17:58:24 in General
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Eurgh, you give a bad name to bisexuality.
Starved attention whores(of either sex).

Comments

• Thank you.

Same goes to fake asexuals and fake pansexuals.
  • edited 2011-05-23 20:47:27
    Tableflipper
    "Fashionable"?

That's...weird.
  • edited 2011-05-23 20:57:02
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    "Fashionable"?

By that, he's referring to the type of individual (usually a young woman) who only makes out with those of the same gender to get superficial attention from others (typically those of the opposite gender).
  • edited 2011-05-23 21:16:01
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Now, I wouldn't exactly complain if a woman (preferably a hot one) kissed another woman (preferably a hot one).

But yes, they are attention whores. I certainly wouldn't want to date one. 
  • Ohh, I thought just claiming bisexuality was "in" these days.
  • I'm not sure if I should make a separate thread for this, but I hate when people say bisexuality / pansexuality / asexuality / whatever doesn't exist and then, when asked why they think that, state examples of "fake" bisexuals / pansexuals / asexuals. In other words, fake bisexuals, etc. making real bisexuals, etc. look bad just bugs me.
  • Glaives are better.
    Pansexuality doesn't fucking exist. If it did, people would be getting to fourth base with their radiators all the time.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Pansexuality is the sexual attraction to everybody, be they gay, hetero, bi, trans, queer, whatever. So yes, it exists. 
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 23:24:06
    If you're going to be a dumbass about it, at least have the courtesy to make the standard "pan fetish" comment, Hatter.

^Not quite, but close.
  • Glaives are better.
    "Pan" means "everything," not "everyone."

If you get off to humans of either gender, then you're bi. Not "pansexual." Bi.

This isn't hard.

• BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 23:31:12
    Except neither gender or language is that black and white. Pansexual may not be the best word for it, but that's the one being used for it.

And it's not just male and female.
  • Glaives are better.
    Then explain, Bob. How is being "pansexual" different from being bisexual with fetishes?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    They're attracted to black, white, beige, chola descent, lebanese, and orient.
  • edited 2011-05-23 23:35:11
    Tableflipper
    ^^^ Is that also the reason why people like to say promiscuity like it applies to everyone ever who has sex with more than two people while not being in a relationship with either/being in one with both/being in one with one but not the other instead of someone who is actually indiscriminate on their choice of sexual partners?
  • Bisexuals are attracted to males and females. Pansexuals are attracted to males, females, and everything in between. And by everything, I mean every combination of sex, gender, orientation and sexual identity, as in, still human, not an object.
  • Glaives are better.
    So, they like mutie scum as well as human beings. I'll accept that.

And sexual orientation doesn't hinge on what the sexual orientation of the other person is. I think Portia de Rossi is fucking sexy as hell, and she's a lesbian, but I'm still straight. Likewise, I thought that Yvonne Strahovsky dressed up as Justin Bieber was pretty hot, but I'm still straight.

Sexual orientation doesn't have to be this complicated.
  • Okay, forget orientation, then. And for the record, pansexuals have standards. It's not like they'd just go out and fuck the next random person they see.
  • Glaives are better.
    Right. Exactly like bisexuals.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-23 23:43:23
    Except bisexuals aren't attracted to transexuals, intersexed people, or anyone else that counts as genderqueer.
  • Glaives are better.
    Plenty are.

I know plenty of heterosexuals who are attracted to trannies, muties and traps, and it's only because they focus on what's feminine or masculine about them.

Hell, I've fapped to what I'm almost positive is yaoi, simply because both figures were feminine enough that I didn't see a problem with it. And, don't get me wrong, I'm straight as an arrow.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Bisexuality is a bit at times.  I remember a woman on another board saying she preferred guys but she lives with her girlfriend.
  • "I'm straight as an arrow."

Well wood does bend over time...
  • Glaives are better.
    Right. I mean, I'll fap to anything feminine, so long as I don't see something that conclusively proves that it's a dude/mutie/trannie.
  • If you realized it was a dude/mutie/trannie, would you still fap to it?
  • edited 2011-05-23 23:55:19
    Tableflipper
    What about girls that look like guys?
  • The way I was told, Bisexual means it's like you can be in eiher a heterosexual or a homosexual relationship, both are equally appealing.  Pansexual means gender is completely irrelevant to you.
  • edited 2011-05-23 23:54:42
    Glaives are better.
    Bob, if I found out that it was a dude/mutie/trannie, I'd no longer be able to delude myself, and I'd instantly see the signs.

Like that Bill Kraulitz guy. At first, I was like, "Huh, fappable," but when I found out it was a dude, I noticed all the stuff I missed at first. The jawline. The brow. The hips. All those little signs that point out that something isn't quite right. Then, fapping to it would be weird.

Eddie Bubi:

• What about dickgirls?
  • Wait you couldn't tell that was a guy?

Huh...
  • edited 2011-05-23 23:57:01
    Glaives are better.
    To be fair, I was about fourteen at the time, and I hadn't yet improved my Man-dar.

It's my ability to tell whether or not someone is a man.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK