If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The This Troper thread on New Media

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-21 14:27:15
    Cue-bey
    You are a saint

EDIT: Wait, was there stuff you didn't catch at the end? it didn't seem bad at all by the end there.
  • It's not my image, so I don't know. I'm guessing it was deleted without warning, though.
  • For what? There was nothing remotely bad going on in the last page or so, unless discussion about the merits of joining SA is suddenly forbidden.
  • edited 2011-05-21 14:47:11
    For being off-topic.

I know, I know.

Edit: Actually, no. Bobby says: "picking a scab we should let heal over".
  • edited 2011-05-21 14:52:59
    Cue-bey
    But it can't heal if it's still bleeding.
  • edited 2011-05-21 14:53:15
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • It looked like it was healing, and the SA/This Troper/TT/Trolls simply sparked again in the Wiki Talk thread.

Anyhow, Fast Eddie made a pledge to, among other things, not unilaterally delete threads and Google bounce. I must say I really appreciate that.
  • >implying he'll keep to that

I don't think he has the will.
  • edited 2011-05-21 15:55:34
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Of course, you don't...

Although I have to wonder why you even care.
  • Didn'tr you make a huge troll topic Snowbull?