If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Being sexy ugly

Comments

• Fine.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Fiiiiiiiiiiine....

• I'm sad because I didn't get to post here before the derail, and it's all your fault.  I hate you all to the depths of my soul.
  • You can always re-rail.
  • Dat reply.  Gelzo must have foresight or something to reply that fast.
  • You can change. You can.
    Forzare: GAH! I will never enjoy Dr Who...thanks to you...

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just doing my job.

• Woki mit deim Popo.
    What is it with Bob and self esteem threads lately?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-12 18:36:42
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    A photo of only lips and hair eh bob?

If only there was someway I could twist that so it related to sex or genitalia.
  • I don't even know what that means, but for some reason it makes me afraid to post the other picture. Thanks a lot, Ian.
  • Yes, Bob?
  • edited 2011-05-12 18:45:49
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^ Really?

If so I'm sincerely sorry.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    @Bob: Red lipstick? Bah!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-12 18:46:53
    ^^^Just... dude. I mean, just, wow, I, uh, what? I mean, it's just so, I mean, really, just, huh? What I mean to say is...

That beard... it's just so... so... so...

I mean, it's not that it looks bad, because it doesn't, it's a nice beard, but, uh...

Wow.

^Well, just because you can't pull it off doesn't mean other people can't. Don't get mad at me.
  • Large? Or messy? Yeah, it's pretty scruffy. I've been meaning to get it trimmed, but procrastination happens.
    Gelzo reminds me of Nicholas cage
  • It's just... I thought you'd be some short, acne ridden nerd kid with no facial hair and a Bieber-esque haircut, which isn't to insult you, that's just my default mental image of pretty much every troper and I'll shut up now.
  • ^^You're not the first person to have that thought.
    A photo of me, apologies for b+w but I didn't take the photo.
  • I hate you. I hate all of you. Stop looking different than what I think you look like.
  • Maybe we should have a thread for posting pictures of what we think everyone really looks like.
  • What you all look like to me:

Pictured: Gelzo, Ian, GLORIOUS, Anonymous Avenue, Vorpy, Chagen, Saturn, Juan, and Everest.
    I go by avatars, Tnu is an old guy (classics what classics?) Bob is Lady Gaga etc.
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    I hate you. I hate all of you. Stop looking different than what I think you look like.

You hate my being a black man?  Well, you know what they say about us...
  • edited 2011-05-12 19:14:14
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Ian will always be Nyan cat. Gelzo and CA are ponies. Vorpy is some manifestation of Aphrodite's will or some bullshit. Bob is the stick figure. And Komodin is Sonic Shadow. 
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-12 19:16:54
    "Bob is the stick figure."

Now I hate you even more.

You know what, fuck this whole site. I quit.
    I've never been a Nyan cat before.
  • edited 2011-05-12 19:20:03
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ Hey no you're a cute stick figure! Wait! I only said that because I originally thought you were a guy but then realized my error but I still need to very occasionally remind myself that! Don't go!

^ The poptart cat avatar thingy? 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, that.