If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The 100% Accuracy Thread, The Thread That Must Be Posted In, You Want it? Post It Bitches? ITS THERE

edited 2011-05-09 12:12:20 in Wonderful posts
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
There is a 100% chance that somebody will post in this thread.

There is no fucking chance that nobody will post here.

Comments

• edited 2011-05-09 11:46:00
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Yeah right, as if you would make somebody post in here like that.

...GODDAMMIT!
  • Shitposting 101:  When making a shitpost, it helps to do it in all caps, because not only will this make it more noticeable, but as we all know loudness = comedy.

Figure 1.1: I am 5 years old and what is a computer?

Figure 1.2: I AM 5 YEARS OLD AND WHAT IS A COMPUTER?

• edited 2011-05-09 11:58:23
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

• Note: Blank posts have more impact after someone has posted something unintentionally weird or fucked up.
  • Prot tip: When all else fails, a delightfully quirky and random image can fit in almost anywhere!
  • edited 2011-05-09 12:11:56
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Thank you, Vorpy, for these highly philosophical insights. These secrets
    of mankind's existence, which you just presented, will surely ensure
    the advancement of our entire species. I can only pity these foolish
    imbeciles, who aren't here while you, in your eternal wisdom, show us the
    way the entire humanity shall go.

• Replying to a shitpost in a completely literal, serious tone can make for a great non-sequitor!  (Add sarcastic undertones according to taste.)  It also helps if you praise the shitposter in some way.  Calling the post "genius" or "best post ever" is good, but a soliloquy about how much good the post will do is even better!  Audiences are sure to laugh at how wacky you are!

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
  • In case you haven't guessed, by new hobby is to reply to shitposts and give them advice on how to better shitpost.  I do hope you aren't taking it seriously/as an insult.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^ Best. Post. Ever. 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    RTL no longer comes on.