If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People who constantly rag on themselves

2»

Comments

• Bullshit, you're AC Drawings forever.

So says MidnightVelvet Bob.
  • edited 2011-05-04 19:03:42
    Writer, Artist, Obscure.

Is THAT Who You are! Mary and Joseph, I was wondering who in the Lord's name you were and why you were so guide danged familiar with us. Now You calling me AC makes sense. Carry on.

• Between this and "you have too high an opinion of yourself", one begins to wonder where exactly the middle ground is.
  • edited 2011-05-04 19:05:31
    Don - Take my approach. Have a high opinion of yourself, but make damned sure you're as good as you think you are, and do everything possible to live up to your own expectations. After a while you end up evening things out naturally.
  • You can change. You can.
    ...you know, you can be such a wise jerk sometimes, GB
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^^^ ^^^^ I was hoping that people would continue the running joke of questioning the first post of the thread, word by word.
  • Juan - Jerk I'll accept, even smart or clever, but wise I think not.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, if I may, I'll ask you not to be a jerk on this forum, as it is against the rules.  Thank you.
  • Where will I ever find my fun now. OFF I GO TO THE INTERNET.
  • Let's not apply those rules selectively, though.
  • Oh of course not. I trust the moderation of this forum implicitly to stamp out any sense whatsoever of jerkery or asshattery on these here boards. They'll clean up this town, mark my words!
  • edited 2011-05-04 20:17:12
    I still sense a lot of jerk in your words.

Mod edit: He never said he wasn't a jerk, but leave the moderation to mods, please.
  • You can change. You can.
    He never said that he wasn't a jerk. 
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    I like self-deprecation in the right contexts.  I think it can be very funny.

That's not to be confused with self-pitying, of course.

I do think humbleness is a good thing, though.  I can respect, even admire people who are not humble, but I also appreciate tact and politeness, and dislike hubris.