If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM is going to die a slow death.

edited 2011-01-19 12:00:41 in General
doublepost

Comments

• edited 2011-01-19 12:01:41
    Right now we have no way of attracting new users, besides putting a link
    here in our signatures and hoping someone will click on it. Not that it
    matters, since to new users on the other site, IJBM won't be part of
    tvtropes' culture. It'll be just another forum, and one they probably
    won't give a fuck about.

Eventually, the existing members here
    will leave one by one, or the mod(s) will get tired of watching
    over this place, just like the mods on tvtropes did, and the new IJBM will be a ghost town.

EDIT: Wrong section. It's a bit obvious that i'm new at this, isn't it?
  • Good job, Captain Obvious.
  • Isn't this what eventually happens to all forums, anyways? Well, either that, or they get their hosting screwed up. Kinda like all human beings die eventually.
  • I'll always post here every once in a while.
  • I shall post here forever and a day.
  • I'm now imagining Longfellow having in-depth conversations with Wrongfellow years from now, long after everyone else has abandoned IJBM.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Don't worry everyone, I *might* stay!
  • See, this is why Inkblot is a cunt.
  • I have nowhere else to go.
  • "I'm now imagining Longfellow having in-depth conversations with
    Wrongfellow years from now, long after everyone else has abandoned IJBM."

And then, slowly, over years of being the only inhabitants of a ghost town, bonded by their common vow to remain long after everyone has left, a romance begins to emerge...

• Oh trust me, the romance has been there a long time. Never a more consistent partner has there been.
  • What would Longfellow and Wrongfellow talk about?
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    I'd thought Inkblot would be dancing on IJBM's grave.

Why follow us here?
  • Because he's Inkblot.
    Orite.
  • Who is Inkblot?
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Former TV Tropes contributor and forumite.
    Using both terms loosely.
  • He constantly switches handles, and then pisses himself when people realize it's him, and then he runs off to a new handle like a scared rabbit.
  • What's his latest one, anyway? On The Other Forum, I mean.
  • edited 2011-01-19 21:39:56
    Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^ Actually, he was banned under some usernames.
    The most recent one I remember offhand is Bloodpouch. But I think there were others.
  • Wait, Inkblot is Bloodpouch?

That explains a lot.
    Yeah.

Jeez, man, where have you been? XD
  • He's been Inkblot, BLOODPOUCH, Anthologist and Signal Teeth, and those were the only ones he's admitted.
  • And Elogeddeo, The Sun, and someone I'm forgetting.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    IJBM: I'm a mod and thus can't actually attempt to troll this forum.
  • edited 2011-01-23 20:12:10

He constantly switches handles, and then pisses himself when
    people realize it's him, and then he runs off to a new handle like a
    scared rabbit.

Yes. It's not like I kept getting banned for telling people who i was. And it's not like i once stuck "inkpouch 3.0" on my title (which is the reason why Anonus knows about Anthologist and Signal Teeth). And it's not like I told people on #yackfest who I was whenever they cared enough to ask. And the only reason I don't shout out "HAY EVERYONE, I'M INKBLOT" whenever I have to change accounts is because i don't want to come across as an attention whore and because it will get me banned, again.

At first, I kept switching accounts every other day because I thought that if even one troper knew who I was, i'd get banned. Then i stopped when I realized nobody gave that much of a fuck, and as long as I wasn't blatant about it I'd be fine.

But come to think it, you were absolutely right in your assessment of me and this post is probably full of rambling bullshit.
  • This is the come to place for Banned users of Tv Tropes and Tropers to communicate.