If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rottweiler got banned

Comments

• Hey Bon, do you see this?

This is where the people who care live.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    So if I... care... I get a moon base? What?
  • Just go there, and you will find all the people who care about what you just said.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I will let you know that the Moon People have been very supportive of my 2012 Senate bid, thank you very much. 
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    I actually did go to the moon, briefly. In Portal 2.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:25:59

[Comment deleted]

• ... The Japanese hate Rottweiler?
  • Inside, too dark to read
    I like the insinuation that I'm a bad person for talking about myself in a thread created, before I ever registered, for discussing my ban.

The only way to please some people is to never speak. I'd get that, if they openly valued silencing dissent.
  • edited 2011-04-24 17:59:45

• BobBob
    edited 2011-04-26 22:25:02

[Comment deleted]
    [Reason: Shitpost]

That objection would come off as valid and reasonable if you did something other than talk about your beliefs. The 'insinuation' isn't that you're doing it here, it's that you always do it.

Also, your test results came back. "You are a bad person." Says so right here on your test. We weren't even testing for that.
  • edited 2011-04-24 18:09:57
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Bob, you may want to turn off your strikethrough. 

Basically it was Myrmidion AND BEHOLDeRESS, JEEZ constantly saying "Rott did not deserve to be banned" and everyone else saying "Yes he did."

No offense Rott, but you may want to prevent yourself from disparaging entire schools of thought in each post. 

Shit, now it is all about him. :P
  • edited 2011-04-24 18:05:07
    Rottweiler does talk about other things. You just don't know about that because you never left OTC while you were on-forum.

^Shut up, Beholderess agreed with me.
    If he only derails compulsively in the on-topic forum, does that somehow make it better?
  • Thank you for changing the subject immediately after being proven wrong.
    It's not like Rottweiler only ever derailed OTC threads to be all about him, because that's not actually true. I'm just pointing out the nonsense of saying someone isn't as bad because he only did something bad in the specific worst possible place.
  • I'm sure you are.
    I know I am, but what are you?... wait. Did I say that right?
  • Huh. Well, might as well give my two cents.

"Welcome, Rottweiler.

Just to get this out of the way: For the most part, I sternly disagree with your opinions and some of your methods of expressing them, but I feel that it is your innate right to speak them."

That, and I feel that how you said what you said was pretty rude. Also, it's good to see you, and get well soon!
  • edited 2011-04-24 18:17:11
    Inside, too dark to read
    Myr is right: Beholderess found this outrageous enough to leave over.

Also, no one on the Rott-hating side has been able to square their claim that I'm a racist sexist nationalist religious bigot with who my friends are there. If they're gonna play that game, the hatred actually comes from certain white males.

@Bob: Thanks! Hopefully I'll get this cured.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    no one on the Rott-hating side has been able to square their claim that I'm a racist sexist nationalist religious bigot

Because you're not. You seem like a good person, you just need to phrase your thoughts better and make sure you're not blatantly insulting people when you post them. 
  • edited 2011-04-24 18:23:42
    As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    What, the 'black best friend' thing? Really, now? You got banned for making a homophobic remark.
    "Fear of sameness" or "fear of humans"?
    You must realize making fun of the word, 'homophobia,' isn't helping your case any.
  • I disagree with Rott on multiple counts.  But, at the same time, I can basically respect him.  Which is more than I can say of some individuals whom I could name, but won't.
    Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!
  • Look just because someone is fairly well-liked by many people, including ones who often take the opposite stance by him in a debate, but intensely disliked by a grand total of maybe five people, it does not mean that the problem is clearly on the disliker's end.

Yeah,
  • edited 2011-05-24 05:07:11
    That wasn't aimed at you, Bon.  Sorry if it came off that way.  And these forums don't like images.  Or the attempted removal of messed-up image codes.
  • Also, no one on the Rott-hating side has been able to square their claim that I'm a racist sexist nationalist religious bigot

Because that's not what we're claiming? We're (or at least, I'm) not claiming anything about your opinions, all I'm saying is that you were terribly rude and condescending about them and you made every single thread you ventured into (including this one, ironically enough) about you and your beliefs.

Your problem is basically that you have a very big ego, not anything specific you say.
    BH, this thread was created to discuss me.

I offer no apologies for disappointing you if you'd prefer discussions of me occur without me, behind my back.

Conversely, much gratitude to Myr. tips hat