If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Youjo Senki whatever (The one show with the man in a loli body doing nazi things)

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
How is it?

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    dafuq is this show
  • I gave up like halfway after realizing I didn't actually care. Also I think they're the Weimar Republic rather than the Third Reich despite whatever name it is they used.

@glennmagusharvey I've posted some screenshots that you've definitely seen
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I am completely unsurprised that this exists
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    dafuq is this show

Some asshole IRL dies and gets time travelled and reincarnated into a little girls' body, and somehow gets recruited into the military with a jetpack thing, and goes around doing violent nazi stuff and being edgy/horrid to his enemies. Her expressions are reminiscent of Higurashi but she's got fab eyelashes and.........I can't get over the wish fulfillment side of a guy turning into a little girl and doing nazi stuff so I haven't watched it.
  • Vorpy wrote: »
    I can't get over the wish fulfillment side of a guy turning into a little girl and doing nazi stuff so I haven't watched it.
    *cough* ONly a complete LOSER would find this at all wish fulfillmenty. Yep. Total losers.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    and then Larry Craig was gay
  • On the bright side, the inevitable wave of NazWeebs who will make this character their avatar will do a great job signalling to everyone else that they should get shoved into a locker.
  • i've never even seen the show but that's still funny to me
    (Who the fuck squats while committing homicide?)