If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Youjo Senki whatever (The one show with the man in a loli body doing nazi things)

in General
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
How is it?

Comments

• I gave up like halfway after realizing I didn't actually care. Also I think they're the Weimar Republic rather than the Third Reich despite whatever name it is they used.

@glennmagusharvey I've posted some screenshots that you've definitely seen
  • Bovarian Mammarian
    I am completely unsurprised that this exists
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    dafuq is this show

Some asshole IRL dies and gets time travelled and reincarnated into a little girls' body, and somehow gets recruited into the military with a jetpack thing, and goes around doing violent nazi stuff and being edgy/horrid to his enemies. Her expressions are reminiscent of Higurashi but she's got fab eyelashes and.........I can't get over the wish fulfillment side of a guy turning into a little girl and doing nazi stuff so I haven't watched it.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    Vorpy wrote: »
    I can't get over the wish fulfillment side of a guy turning into a little girl and doing nazi stuff so I haven't watched it.
    *cough* ONly a complete LOSER would find this at all wish fulfillmenty. Yep. Total losers.

• and then Larry Craig was gay
  • On the bright side, the inevitable wave of NazWeebs who will make this character their avatar will do a great job signalling to everyone else that they should get shoved into a locker.
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    i've never even seen the show but that's still funny to me
    (Who the fuck squats while committing homicide?)