If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Ugh, tell that to the weather up here.  It's been constant sun since early January.  No snow.  Barely any rain.  Summer's going to suck ass.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Snowstorms at the beginning of the semester fucked over the syllabus, and now it's going to be quite cold for Valentine's Day.

Still, no long-timeframe frozen-over pond.  Not even with the three feet of snow.  The landlady distinctly remembers that occurring regularly in decades past.  Skating was a popular pastime here.
  • edited 2016-02-10 15:52:12
    some sort of mammal
    This was uploaded to Wikimedia Commons as "Unidentified animal.jpg".
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Impolite. It should have introduced itself.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Since the silly pics are piling up, meanwhile in Poland.

Left shoulder: "No faggotry allowed", right shoulder: "snitches get stitches" (after some cultural translation on my part). The "anchor" is a wartime symbol of the resistance.

I'm 100% certain it's fake, but it's just lovely.

Since in my time zone it's already 14th, I'll help you out with a relevant picture:

You got any Poland-themed Pepes?
  • edited 2016-02-14 10:26:44
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That's all I could find on the spot. Won't gonna call them any kind of rare, but there you have. I guess I'll come back tomorrow and make them smaller, and perhaps post some other pepes I've found in the meantime.

• I'm not entirely sure why I saw both of these within a few minutes of each other...

^ I had to check it's you and not Alex. Since you're on a medieval theme, I have some pictures I wanted to share:

Fantasy fiction doesn't want us to know about that, innit?

• No rainbow star
    https://gfycat.com/ShoddyShowyCamel

On mobile, just woke up, so you can figure out linking stuff
  • edited 2021-03-26 15:04:36
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Before another round of Pepes, I have this thing:

comment_wpuJqT15H4AvQY80bFeWq5IrYmtqN4yq.jpg

It's technically "meanwhile in Russia" as far as I know, but you may consider it a honorary "meanwhile in Poland".

Two_0166c9_1986775.gif
  • edited 2021-03-26 15:04:59

smug must flow

• edited 2021-03-26 15:05:57

Accidentally I have a picture of a gun as well:

----

In other news. I have some intel on that dog-wearing-pants issue of late:

Looks like we've got an answer. But some are still unconvinced:

I just had a collection of mildly uncommon Pepes for you:

Next time I'll show you the non-Pepe fraction of my recent finds.

For some reason I felt like responding with a picture of a cat in a pumpkin costume.

Here is the first search result:

top-10-funniest-cats-dressed-as-pumpkins-L-EQP7Fz.jpeg
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm curious about the context of the federschwert Pepe. 

@ Alex:

• I'm pretty sure that would just turn on Alex even more.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-02-23 02:02:13
    That's like the ultimate fuck you.  Black is obviously winning but has just BARELY too few pieces to check without a stalemate.
  • that's why he flipped over the table