If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• edited 2016-01-27 18:47:02
    It sounded like the actual dialog had the English word "boots" rather than whatever the native Japanese word would be.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I didn't misread it.
    913F0977141D18BA545BB553A361B47D9ED4A9A1
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^ Ghostbusters?
  • That doesn't even slightly resemble the Ghostbusters costume.
    magic glasses
  • Looks more like Star Wars Episode 5 pilot costumes. 
  • That's what I thought, too.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

That sounds bad for your health. I mean, yeah, it's fun for a while but once the first impression passes it turns out quite a pain in the neck.

Also:

That's the coat of arms of one of Russian cities. Specifically, Zheleznogorsk (or how do you spell it).

• edited 2016-01-30 19:30:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    lrdgck wrote: »

That sounds bad for your health. I mean, yeah, it's fun for a while but once the first impression passes it turns out quite a pain in the neck.

Also:

That's the coat of arms of one of Russian cities. Specifically, Zheleznogorsk (or how do you spell it).

Seems like it's specifically this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheleznogorsk,_Krasnoyarsk_Krai , which is known for its nuclear industry.

The town was formerly known as Krasnoyarsk-26 (Красноя́рск-26).[6]

It was established in 1950 for the production of weapons-grade plutonium.[5]
    The history of the town and the associated defense complex are
    intertwined. In 1959, the Government created the Eastern office of OKB-1 (further NPO PM)
    under M.F. Reshetnev supervision. Defense plants included nuclear
    facilities built within caverns excavated in the granite mountain on the
    northern edge of the city as well as space research enterprises.[9]

It was a secret town in the Soviet Union until President Boris Yeltsin
    decreed in 1992 that such places could use their historical names.
    Before then, the town had not appeared on any official maps. As is the
    tradition with Soviet towns containing secret facilities,
    "Krasnoyarsk-26" is actually a P.O. Box number and implies that the
    place is located some distance from the city of Krasnoyarsk. The town
    was also known as Soctown, Iron City, the Nine,[10] and Atom Town.[9]

Interestingly, there seems to be a nearby town with a similar name, but a different coat of arms: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zelenogorsk,_Krasnoyarsk_Krai
    It's Iron Mountain City versus Green Mountain City as far as I can tell, but it's funny both have the same atomic motif. Still, bear ripping a nucleus open. I can't decide if it's more kitschy than cool or the other way round. Bears are nasty enough even when they aren't forcing nuclear fission with their bare claws on a whim.
    Pretty.
  • This person took a lot of neat pictures.

Solar corona over the Himalayas
  • picture by ESO
    So this is known as the "Running Chicken Nebula"
  • Maybe the chicken ran so fast it hit a wall and went squish.

• edited 2016-02-05 20:37:44
    I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing in the second gif.

KNIGHT RIDER BECAMES ROBERT
  • BeeBee
    edited 2016-02-05 22:39:43
    It's a prank on the gullible.  He never breaks the glass because it loops.

I feel like they should've at least smoothed out the shading on the transition to make it less obvious.

Also awkward kid in front of goth street rave is my favorite gif for the last several weeks.
  • 17kg is babby weight
    I wonder if anybody who wasn't there can guess what this thread was about.
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    Eight Fucking Bears
  • edited 2016-02-08 23:53:45
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

• ¿Quién observa a quién? -  Bioparc Valencia

Hyraxes look so generically mammal.