If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    discrimination.png
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

• OH MY GOD

ALIEN HUMANS HAVE TAILS
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

• edited 2016-01-24 02:50:14
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I should start putting up some of my amusing photos.

Spotted while being a pedestrian:
    20151015_185835_zps4ueo6fm5.jpg

You know how the Book of Leviticus warns us about eating shellfish?  Well, it was right; they carry the mark of the devil.  Observe:
    20151217_163557_zpsqphbdvki.jpg

And here's a conflict of juices:
    20150202_191653_zpsexslwll9.jpg
  • edited 2016-01-24 12:22:46
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Good thing you guys posted, silly pics are pilin' up.

What could possibly go wrong?

----

^ that reminds me of two demotivationals, neither of which I can find.

The first began with Led Zeppelin, and continued with popular Polish rappers. The 90's one had quite a thoughtful text. The second was like, swear word, slang word, bwahahaha (yes, that's in the lyrics). The caption: cannabis - its quality gets lower and lower.

The second compared Freddie Mercury's bicycle song ("bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle") to a gangsta rap song about the harsh reality of ghetto life.

Also:

• ^^That post hurts my soul.
  • lrdgck wrote: »

The second compared Freddie Mercury's bicycle song ("bicycle, bicycle, I want to ride my bicycle") to a gangsta rap song about the harsh reality of ghetto life.

Clearly this should have been the comparison

Also, for some Star Wars:

Allegedly it was seen hanging in a church. I may have some doubts.

----

And the second one:

t. Kylo Ren

• ^^ Femme-bashing clip a shit (one-of-the-guys tomboy bashing also shit). 
  • edited 2016-01-25 18:19:45
    oddly specific block of green

Fuck war, and fuck a pig as well while you're at it:

• edited 2016-01-26 21:43:01
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ Is that another "Meanwhile, in Poland..." picture?
    I'm not sure. I don't remember if the picture was explained in any way where I found it, and there's a lot of "meanwhile in Russia" pictures circling the Internet. On the other hand, these guys don't wear tracksuits and the writing on the clothes is in Latin, so it might be as you say.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, you find random Roman alphabet lettering on stuff worn by the Chinese and Japanese too, so that basically says nothing lol.
  • I read that as something else.
  • edited 2016-01-27 17:29:53
    I read that as something else.
  • As did I. I assume that was the point.
    The above posts confused me for a while. I was like, did they read it as "boots" or what?
  • Tatterhood wrote: »
    As did I. I assume that was the point.

Do you mean the point of me posting it or the point of the scene itself?

sometimes, but not necessarily often
  • Naas_Human wrote: »
    Tatterhood wrote: »
    As did I. I assume that was the point.

Do you mean the point of me posting it or the point of the scene itself?
    The former, I guess. Though whoever wrote the subtitles might have been having some fun too, idk.