If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

How is Babby Formed?

edited 2011-01-15 07:30:21 in IJBM meta

Seriously guys, just how long has the TV Tropes forum been a reserve for screaming 'tards without me noticing it?

I just had to basically explain to someone that sex makes babies. Specifically the "one man can impregnate many women, but vice versa doesn't work" bit.

This is not a difficult thing to discern from first principles.

Comments

• Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Since the forum base increased. Duh.
  • Links or it didn't happen. I refuse to believe someone older than 8 thought this.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^ ...Bu...bu...BUH.
  • edited 2011-01-15 12:11:35
    Because you never know what you might see.
    Found it.  In OTC.

Bit of a one-sided account, wasn't it, TB?  Looks to me like Ukonkivi was just confused.

I mean, OK, I probably wouldn't have immediately understood you either, so maybe I'm just dimwitted.  I guess AFAIK the norm is for one man to only father children with one woman, and at most two.  But maybe that's wrong, I didn't look it up or anything.  It's just what I'd assume, meaning that the statement that men going off sex is less of a problem than women going off sex wouldn't immediately have made sense to me.
  • your argument seemed to be that men are not required for the child making process or at least less important. I would have been confused too. 
  • a little muffled
    So, you say something in a needlessly complicated way, refuse to clarify, and then call someone a "screaming 'tard" when they don't understand?
  • Aren't we supposed to not export and import drama?
  • DRAMA EMBARGO! nada de esta mierda!
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    It would be exporting drama if Ukonkivi were to randomly show up here and pick a fight with TB.  Or if we were to have a disagreement over here and turn it into a flame war over there.  Or something like that.

Point is, I don't think this really counts.  Especially considering that the people signed up here are like 90% tropers anyway.
  • "HAY ZUDAK, remember that time on the #yackfest channel when you called me a neckbeard? Shit just got real."

(TROPER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)