If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This joke petition asking the White House to ban heterosexual men from driving

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

ROFL

• I'd sign it, but I can't.

• Saw this on my Dashboard with the added comment that men are responsible for most fatal accidents, questions on whether or not this should be trigger warned with rape culture, and standard seat height vs. standard kitchen counter heights as a much more important issue than lazy satire. Aside from all the butthurt it's causing, the amount of self-parody it generates is wonderful.

• Standard kitchen counter what?

• The standard kitchen counter height is tailored towards the average length of a dudette, standard seat height with regards to the pedal is tailored towards the dude. Could only find the average for kitchen counters, but I imagine it's probably true.

• How long has the White House petition site been used for jokes, anyway? I guess it's become harder to take seriously after all those proposed state secessions.

^^ Now I'm very curious about this.

• edited 2013-05-28 11:38:04
    Diet NEET

^^They actually raised the signature threshold due to the number of joke petitions, which wound up hurting some fringe petitions from some minorities.

• How long has the White House petition site been used for jokes, anyway?

Pretty much as long as it's existed, from what I recall.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

But shouldn't this really be a petition banning men from driving entirely? Lest you forget, we who enjoy the company of the same sex can be just as easily distracted by the hotness as those that prefer the opposite.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

In fact, let's just ban driving and ride on horses. Some people say cars have personality, but they don't have ego like mounts do!

I prefer donkeys.  They have ego, personality, and enough sense to tell you to f*** off if you tell them to do something stupid.

• JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere

Llamas are the future.

• In fact, let's just ban driving and ride on horses. Some people say cars have personality, but they don't have ego like mounts do!
    Man, what makes all you humans think we want to carry your fat asses around all the time? Lazy.

/PonyAvenue

• Plz no RP. Have a new proposal:

• But shouldn't this really be a petition banning men from driving entirely? Lest you forget, we who enjoy the company of the same sex can be just as easily distracted by the hotness as those that prefer the opposite.

I don't know how true this is, but society is more forgiving to ugly males

• Plz no RP.

Excuse me??

Oh, I'm sorry we can't all be little cis-species humans like you, Mr. Homo Sapiens. I thought maybe a forum like this one would be open-minded and accepting of those who identify as other species. But no, apparently that was just too much to ask, because I get hit with the same privileged, prejudiced nonsense here as I do everywhere else. Is it too much to ask that people show a little compassion for once? It's not easy being a magical sapient flying horse in the body of a lame-ass human; the last thing I need is the struggles and oppression I face every day of my life being belittled as an "RP".

#social justice #transalicorn #cisspeciesism #man i'm sick of this #like really

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

CA, rollermine made itself quite clear. >:(

• >RP

>Royal Princess

>gets addressed by title, and still complains

Also, it's ponies, not horses. Horses would never crown mares, but the Equestrian matriarchy ignores that chauvinism because they need the horses' oil.

• edited 2013-06-06 10:21:19

/\/\/\ Oh great... a otherkin brony?

Sorry to blow your bubble Central Avenue but your not a character from a show, especially as it deludes you from conversation and into not taking talk in consideration to full notice.

I am sorry I have to... state like this but the annoyance of it, especially as how you treat the critical taking to you as "prejudice." Excuse me? Considering the bigotry founded in the brony club it is surprising that "prejudice" is used as a defence being of ridicule.

Take a lesson kid now before it is too late.

• edited 2013-06-06 11:23:02
    Diet NEET

R.I.P. in peace all the brony bigotry blogs, especially the SJW ones. Only one still remains standing bravely in the face of oppression:

http://mylittlebronystupidity.tumblr.com/

• /\/\/\ Oh great... a otherkin brony?

Sorry to blow your bubble Central Avenue but your not a character from a show, especially as it deludes you from conversation and into not taking talk in consideration to full notice.

I am sorry I have to... state like this but the annoyance of it, especially as how you treat the critical taking to you as "prejudice." Excuse me? Considering the bigotry founded in the brony club it is surprising that "prejudice" is used as a defence being of ridicule.

Take a lesson kid now before it is too late.

Uh,

You realize she's joking, right. 

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I think he(?) does realize that now. Doesn't he?

Poe's Revolving Door strikes again!

• I thought we were all making jokes.

• Note to self: remember to ask if they are being sarcastic, especially as the internet makes it hard to see parody or the thing that is parodied.

If only I could judge ones body language and speech tone on the internet...