If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Thanks Bulbapedia

edited 2013-05-03 07:58:59 in General
Definitely not gay.

http://thanksbulbapedia.tumblr.com

It appears that Cherubi is based on a cherry.

In this episode James’s Cacnea doesn’t hug him.

...OK yeah, sometimes they're right about Bulbapedia posting useless, inane shit. But most of the stuff I see is actually pretty par for the course for most trivia sections, like:

Chespin is the first Grass-type starter that is not based off a reptile

[Pokémon Crystal] was originally known as “Pokémon X” prior to its release

Ninfia is the lightest Eeveelution.

Like...I don't understand how we're supposed to find half of these funny. They seem pretty normal for trivia.

Comments

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

"The Master Ball, like all Poké Balls, is spherical in shape."

• Definitely not gay.

My favorite:

"But in the anime, Ash is the one true twerp, and all other twerps exist in relation to him."

But...there is one they fear. In their tongue he is Ash Ketchum - Twirpborn!

• No rainbow star
    “N’s ability to call out for a wild Pokémon’s assistance is similar to the powers exhibited by DC Comics’ Aquaman."

For starters, poor N being compared like that. But even ignoring that, the info is wrong. He captures Pokemon
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

yeah Aquaman is a much more interesting character than N.

• Aquaman is fucking amazing. 

• No rainbow star
    He can command giant squid

Fuck. Yeah
  • Aquaman sucked in Super Friends because they had to have him in all the episodes and his power is only useful in the water really.  He was awesome in the Justice League show because he only showed up in a water-centric serial.

• Definitely not gay.

JLU Aquaman was Sea Conan. Superfriends Aquaman was the lamest character in the show, and given that this is Superfriends we're talking about that's saying something.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!
    ^^ Injustice.
  • ^^ Dude. Hawkman.

Also, Comic!Aquaman, especially the current version, is pretty rad. 

• Yeah, I don't know much about the comic Aquaman.  That said, I'm guessing that most of the issues are set...in the water.