If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Putting sweet stuff in savory stuff/savory stuff in sweet stuff

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Hawaiian Pizza is the ultimate proof that some people will eat anything, no matter how horrific it is.

I will stab you. :|

And I don't even like Hawaiian pizza. (Too much ham.)

• Definitely not gay.

>Hawaiian pizza

>complaining about the ham

Ham is like the only edible thing on it. And I don't even like ham all that much.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nonsense. It has sauce, and cheese, and pineapple. You don't need to ruin a perfectly... edible pizza by putting ham on it.

• edited 2013-03-08 09:41:15
    Definitely not gay.

pineapple

edible

Every time someone uses these two in a sentence and fails to indicate that the latter does not apply to the former in the context of pizza, an elf is fed to the Elf Grinder.

That's good, elves suck.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Pineapples are not edible. Why do you think they are so spiky? :|

• Definitely not gay.

You will remember those words when the Aldmeri Dominion, having conquered all of Tamriel, knock on your door.

• edited 2013-03-08 09:46:40

>arguing about taste

haw haw

• I'm a damn twisted person

ITT - OP reveals he was born with a deformed tongue, incapable of enjoying things that aren't poison and rusty thumbtacks. 

• edited 2013-03-08 11:49:10
    Definitely not gay.

Are you implying that cheesecake isn't worse than both of those?

• edited 2013-03-08 11:54:18

yer mom is cheesecake

(see, it's double insulting because a certain other meaning for cheesecake) /explainingthejokekindaruinsitno?

ITT - OP reveals he doesn't have hands, but cobras attached to his wrists that type nonsense. 

• Definitely not gay.

ITT - Alkthash is indoctrinated by the Cheesecake patriarchy and refuses to open his eyes.

• edited 2013-03-08 12:15:01

But I thought cheesecake was something you stare at! Why would he close his eyes for that?  /stillplayingthedefinitionjoke

• edited 2013-03-08 14:08:56
    No rainbow star
    Ok, I'm just going to make a list of absolute truths:

Cheesecake: Delicious

-With Mayonnaise: WTF

Hawaiian Pizza: Delicious

Ketchup Chips: Delicious

Dairy + Coke: Delicious

Eelektross - I pity you, for you will never know the sublime ecstasy of maple and bacon popcorn. 

• "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."

Ketchup chips are... sorta meh to me. Regular potato chips with ketchup, though, are a-okay. (Not really a full dip, more just scooping up whatever's left on the plate. Works with BBQ sauce, too.) Actually, I tend to eat a lot of things with ketchup. Including broccoli and rice, for some reason.

• edited 2013-03-08 15:03:43

I prefer well-seasoned curly fries. No sauce for those.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^^That sounds pretty sexy

Dairy + Coke: Delicious

what

maple and bacon popcorn

what

• No rainbow star
    ^ Floats. Ice Cream plus Pop

Milk is similar

No. I refuse to believe this is a combination that exists.

• "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."

Maple + Bacon = OK, I can live with that.

Maple + Bacon Popcorn = dayum bitch you crazy

• Kichigai birthday!!
    I saw a pic in 4chan once that was some carnival stand advertising deep fried Kool Aid. Apparently they make balls out of the powder, batter it and then fry it.
    Isn't it beautiful?

We've got deep fried Mars bars over here.

• You can change. You can.

IJBM: The internet's obsession with bacon

it's tasty in small doses

but otherwise it's just salty cardboard

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

We've got deep fried Mars bars over here.

the legend was true

• Bacon is delicious, but it bothers me that it's been absorbed into the monkey cheese epic pirate ninja epic pony thing.

• You can change. You can.

do you mean the internet or

• I've actually tried a milk and yoghurt soda drink.

It's actually quite nice.