If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Conspiracy theorists

2»

Comments

• Fine.

I'll do just that because if this asshole has nothing better to do than project his sad, paranoid little world on Christmas Eve then I want nothing to do with him.

• Poot dispenser here

Yeah, the only email I got from him was in the spam folder.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

1) Commies

2) Jews

3) Economy & China

4) Guns

Seriously, this guy like went for all of the standard elements at once. Anything I missed?

• a little muffled
    The gay agenda?
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    Fluoride in the water and religious persecution complex are missing.
  • edited 2012-12-25 21:36:18
    But you never had any to begin with.

Also, chemtrails. And FEMA prison camps.

• edited 2012-12-25 21:56:50
    Diet NEET

Needs moar death panels and MKUltra.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Nothing on Obama being a secret Commie/Terrorist/Lizardman either.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Okay, you beat me, even if two or three of these can be lumped together as NWO.