If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

SUP BITCHES

13»

Comments

• edited 2012-12-17 03:12:21

YES PLEASE.

EDIT:

@Glenn: BITCH, FLORIDA IS FUCKING TOO PART OF THE SOUTH. It's just the truly bizarre-ass armpit stupitarded bastard child of the South that the rest of the South doesn't like to talk about much because they don't even know what the fuck anymore.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Here you go gives you a cookie.

I have a tumblr now.

Because I am a bitch. And also a stereotypical teenager.

HOW HAS YOUR LIFE BEEN. 

• edited 2012-12-17 04:32:36
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

@Charlatan:

Yeah, I know.  It's more like this:

Florida

Legendary Land - Southern Rural Nature Entertainment Cosmopolitan Metropolitan Wetlands Snowbird Red Swing Math-impaired Vice Cuban Latino Jewish Eccentric New-Yorker Spaceport Coastal

Florida enters the battlefield confused.

• @Lazuli:

BUSY AND SLOGGY AS FUCK.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Yo, Charl, Milos here.

'sup

• @Charlatan: I have no clue what, if anything I might remember you for, and I doubt you recognize me.

• @Weaver: O HAI MILOS

@Naas: Yyyyeah, I don't think we ever formally met. Hi anyway!

• I think I remember you on BTL, back when annebeeche was running it. Not sure for what. I hardly posted back there.

Speaking of which, Charlie, Werewolf Militia has said that he missed you and wanted you back to BTL a couple of days ago, so I thought I might pass the word.

I know that you got pissed and left last time, but things have changed a lot since. Anne left, we moved to another site, and have all practically forgotten about TVT. It's now just a more-or-less ordinary general discussion forum, not unlike this one, plus we've got a very bitchin' and very NSFW shitposting section that'd delight your eyes.

It's here if you're interested.

• That's good to know, although I don't think it was Anne persay that bugged me. On the other hand, I can't remember who it was that DID bug me, so hooray I think?

That much said, Anne DID bug me. Mostly because she was uptight and serious at first and then started joining in on the PYF nonsense on SomethingAwful.

On the other hand if it's not about TVT anymore I suppose that invalidates all of the above, ne?

• edited 2012-12-17 17:49:18
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I just noticed a second, more subtle, and mixed reference.  Which is probably also unintended, like the first.

> SUP BITCHES

GET WITCHES?

• Actually I've grown to dislike Madoka Magica for various reasons so no, not intentionally.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I haven't even watched it.

All I know are the memes it's spawned.

• Ahhh.

The memes are partially WHY I don't like the show anymore. Bloody hard to take SERIOUS GENBO and his SERIOUS SHOW seriously when it spawns endless jokes every fucking episode on 4chan.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Ah?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I think that's partly one reason why I've taken to watching things long after the dust has settled on them.

The upside is that I can take their plots as seriously as I want, without fandom hype bothering me.

The downside is that I don't have anyone to talk to about them.

• They're somethin' else.

Aww shit nigga

• @GMH: I feel ya man :(

@Schitzo: AWWWWW SHIT, IT'S THE MOTHAFUCKIN' SKITZ.

COME HIT THIS SHIT, NIGGA.

• They're somethin' else.

• Hey Charlie.  I now have super sickeningly adorable pictures of me with Buttercup.

• SHARE OR I KEEL YEW.

I see you've grown a beard (since the last time I've seen your pics, that is).

Good choice.